Chapter 6

Natsu pov 

i woke up and see happy in my bed i remember seeing  Happy walk in Lucy's room i stretch and yawn. "Good morning Natsu" happy said "sorry for waking you up buddy"i told him "no worries im heading to lucy i want to see what she doing" he said jumping off my bed "why  are you spending time with princess?" i ask "Lucy is fun and also im hoping she make me some amazing fish ike yesterday" he said "but its wrong she my servant" i told him "well Erza said she might become one of us since she been doing good at the motorcycle" happy told me "what!?!" i scream "she been here less than a month and yall want to add her look her father already rise the reward after a week and he been rising every week happy" i told him "but she been doing good on her practice and erza thinks-" "i dont care happy" i told him. he looked away and got out "i got to return her soon as possible" i said to my self and i started to get ready 

Lucy pov

Im heading to the back of the guild. i finally learn how they call this place. "LUCY!!" i heard my name being called and i see all the girls "hey everyone" i said they said hi back "ready for tonight we are gonna race and beat mermaid heel!" juvia said "yeah!" we all scream "it will be great to see Kagura and Millianna" erza said "yeah but it would be more great if we win this time last time we lost" juvia said " but we won all the previous race until last time" levy said "that why we need to win again" i told them and they smile and nodded "ok but first lucy we got a surprise for you" Wendy said she been healing well and im surprise a 13 year older heals everyone around the guild even when she got hurt "what is it?" i ask them "this" the took the sheet away from a pink motorcycle "is tis for me?" i ask i was holding back tears of joy "and this heldment it pink with constellations around t also your motorcycle Erza said as she handed me the hement " we thought you would like t with constellation you been telling about it so much we dded desings on it" levy told me i started crying of joy "thank you minna i mean it" i told them whiping my tears away "now who is ready to practce!?" juvia ask "WE ARE!!" we all scream we got ready and started practicing. We have a race so we need to be ready.

3 days later

"LUCY!!" I ran as fast as I could to get to erza "y-yes?" I ask "its time it already nighttime and we need to head out" she told me I nodded "go get ready meet us outside in 5" Erza said I nodded and headed to change

10 minute later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all heading to the motorcycle place to race. Gajeel, Natsu, Gray and Romeo are coming with us girls (Erza,Wendy,Levy,juvia,  and Lucy).

No one pov

"Hello Kagura, Millianna" erza said hugging them both "Hey erza ready to get beat again?" Kagura ask smirking "phfh you which only cause you one once doesn't mean your gonna keep on winning" erza said smirking with a dark shadows of her eyes "let's are about that" kagura said "erzy who is the blonde" Millianna was looking at Lucy "Hi, I'm Lucy nice to meet yall" Lucy said waving "yeah also known as my maid" nastu said putting his hand on her shoulder "so now I'm y'all guild men have maids?" Kagura ask "no! Nastu being nastu. She not a maid she out newest member of our guild" erza said everyone was taken back on what they heard that 'lucy is a member?!?!' They all thought they couldn't believe it I'm a member?" Lucy ask "yes you are!" Erza said "but erzy doesnt everyone in y'all guild have a mark like an other guild" Millianna ask "Lucy where and color?" Erza ask "umm your serious?" Lucy ask "are you doubting me?" Erza ask "N-no ma'am" Lucy said putting her hands in defence "where and color" erza ask "umm right hand and umm" Lucy looked around to think of a color and she saw nastu hair "pink..?" Lucy said not sure "ok hand" erza said and Lucy did what she was told. Erza stamp the mark and it there "Fairy Tail" Lucy mumble "welcome when we go back we will have a party!" Levy said everyone agree. But nastu kinda didn't like it in the pass 3 days he kinda grew close to Lucy but don't show it around people, only when there alone. "Ok she is part of your guild" kagura said "yes so that means she can race" levy said "a newbie racing?" Milliana question "we yak doing easy on us?" Kagura ask "we are not! Kagura~san hasn't seen anything on what Lucy~san can do" juvia said a hand on Lucy shoulder smiling at her.
"Very well let the race begin" erza said everyone nodded "also rules change there has to be 5 competing now which sucks for all of us we just found out" Millianna said "Wendy will you be able to?" Levy ask her "yes I'll manage to" Wendy answer

First round:
Beth vs Juvia
Second round:
A

raña vs Levy
Third round:
Milliana vs Lucy
Forth round:
Resley vs Wendy
Final round:
Kagura vs Erza

Jellal wrote them on a board. He is the one who makes the rules and decide who gonna race with who "understood?" Jellal ask looking at them. Everyone nodded. "Ok the first 2 go to the starting line! Beth and Juvia" he looking at both of them