~{Chapter 1}~

"Come back soon!" Marinette calls from behind the counter

Marinette, a beautiful 18-year-old, helped her father, Tom, run their bakery when she wasn't sewing up clothes. She was a part-time seamstress and helped her friend Chloe to manage the business Chloe's mother left for her daughter. The two girls had been friends since they were 3.

Marinette went to the kitchen and got a fresh tray of honey-cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, varieties of muffins and bread loaves. She took them to the front and started to put them on display.

She had just cleared her tray, when the door's bell jingled. She looked up and saw her cousin, Nino, come in.

"Hello, Nino. What would you like?" Mari asked

"Hello, Mari. Father sent me to give you the new bread pans." Nino said

"Thank you. You give him my thanks," Mari said, taking 2 honey-cinnamon buns from the display," And a fresh honey-cinnamon bun. You can have the other one."

"Thanks, Mari!!" Nino said, smiling

Marinette packs the 2 buns into separate packaging and handed them to Nino.

"Here you go, Cousin. Come back soon."

"I will." Nino said, before leaving

Before Marinette could go back to the kitchen, the bell jingled again. Marinette looked and saw a man with red hair and turquoise eyes.

He wore a white tunic with a few black stripes, a purple tie, dusty-purple trousers, an orange cape and boots that had the same symbol as the cape

He walked up to Marinette and looked at her for a second.

"Hold still, please. And don't talk." He said, pulling out a sketchbook and piece of coal from his satchel

He started to draw and after a few minutes, he finished and put away the sketchbook and coal.

"Thank you." he said, before leaving

'That was strange...' Marinette thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the Palace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel pushed open the doors to the throne room and walked in. Crown-Prince Felix looked at Nathaniel and smirked.

"Have you found anyone, Nathaniel?" He asked

"Yes, my lord. A blue haired girl with blue bell eyes." Nathaniel replied, walking up to Felix

Nathaniel pulled out the sketchbook, turned to the page with Marinette on it, and showed it to Prince Felix.

The picture was so perfect it was as if Marinette was in the room with them.

"She's perfect. Tell her that I want her. That I want her as my mistress." Felix said

Mistress: A mistress is a relatively long-term female lover and companion who is not married to her partner, especially when her partner is himself married.