Loki

Dad looked around nervously. " dad relax." I laughed. " doctor banner." I turn and see captan America. I squeal. " OMG!!!! I AM. YOUR BIGEST FAN!!!" I squeal as a man in glasses gasps. " well it's very nice to meet you." He says kissing my hand. I blush. " hands off." Dad says. I hit his shoulder. " not now!" I whisper yell. Steve laughs. " so what's your name mam." He asks. " call me Sam. But my full name is Samantha banner." I blush. The man who took off his glasses leaves. " well you can call me Steve." He laughs. I squeal again. " boys and Sam you might want to head inside. It's going to get a little hard to breath." She laughs. " so word is y'all can find the cube." He says. " yea I'm guessing that's the only word you care about." I laugh as he nods. The water starts to turn. " really they want me in a Sub." Dad scoffs. We go up in the air. " oh no this is much worse." Dad laughs.

" doctor banner thank you for coming but who is this." He asks looking at me. " oh sorry. Samantha banner." I say holding out my hand. His eyes grow wide. He looks at the man I saw earlier. He gives a nod. He shakes my hand slowly. " ok so if you wanna find the cube your going to need tons and I mean a lot of spectrometers. You need to Calibrate them to find radioactive waves and gamma waves." I say sitting down and plopping my feet up. I see everyone is starring at me. " what I'm as smart as him. Maybe a little more depending on who you ask." I laugh. I see the man from on Eco starring at me. " uhh why you starring at me?" I asked. " huh oh sorry you just look like someone I used to know." He says. " uhh ok. I been told I look like my mum. I could pass as her twin." I laugh as dad freezes so does the man. I shrugged. " so y'all got somewhere for us to work?" I asked popping out of my chair because it rolled out from under me. " ugh that hurt." I say looking at my shoulder. I had gotten stabbed again. " great you managed to pop your stitches out." Dad palm faces. The man gasps at my bleeding should. " Phil could you take her to fix her shoulder?" Fury asks. He nods. I grab my jacket and put it on my shoulder. I yelp. Dad snickers. " that ain't funny." I whine. " sorry but I did tell you to be carful." He laughs walking with me. Phil leads me to the med bay. " oh what happened?" A nurse says as I sit down. " got hurt in a fight. Popped my stitches out a minuet ago by falling out of the chair." I say as she cleans the wound. " ow that hurts." I whine. Phil laughs. I shoot him a glare. He goes quiet. She give me a shot full of pain reliever. I wince as she stitches my shoulder up. " try not to do anything with that shoulder. I'll give you a sling" she says helping me put the sling on. " thanks" I say hopping down. I turn to Phil. " you got a room where i can set stuff on fire?" I say making a small flame appear in my hand. He nods in disbelief. He takes me to a room with a mirror in it. He sets up a dummy. I create a a large flame in my hand. I make it float around me. I step out of the circle and grab a bottle of water. I make the water float out. I look through the window and see a man being led by men. He meets my eyes. His eyes widen at the fire and water. He stops to. Watch. The men let him. I shape the water into the shape of a spear. I trow it at the dummy. It goes right through him leaving a hole in the middle of it. I made the fire turn it to ash. I wave my hands and am lifted off the ground. I float out of the room and right past the man. I get a good look at him. He is quite good looking. I smirk. I float down the hallway and into dad's lab. I float up behind him. " hi daddy." I say as he jumps. " ahh you scared... Oh your practicing your powers." He laughs. I nod as my belly growls. I float past a room. I stick my head in and see fury. " hi fury." I say floating in. " hi.... Are you floating?" He asks slowly. " yea just practicing my powers. This is my fav one. I can go anywhere with this power." I laughed at his reaction. I zoom up to the celling and back. He gasps. " I'll be back." He says leaving. I shrug and was about to leave but the man in the cage yells for me to come back. I float back in. " yes?" I asked floating in a sitting position. " who are you?" He asks. " Samantha banner." I say taking out my mum gem. He eyes it. I stare sat it wishing she would come back. I feel a tear slip down my cheek. " so your Loki god of mischief. And a asgardin." I say putting my gem away. He gasps. " I read books." I laughed. " you are not afraid of me?" He asks. " no I see no reason to be. Your just misunderstood." I shrugged. He moves forward. " I'm what!" He yells. I fall to the floor. " ouch." I say rubbing my but. He sniggers. " oh shut up." I say going back in the air. " your misunderstood. I see the good in all people. Even you. I was exposed to the same thing dad was. I got my powers. He got hulk. Tho hulk saved me." I smile. " you care for the mindless beast. " he asks. " watch it. Yea I care for both sides. I'd give my life for my father. He's the only family I got left. My mothers brother Is gone. He's all I've got left." I say lowering myself to the floor. " what happened to her?" He asks doing the same. I didn't know my father was watching. He didn't know how she died. " she was killed protecting me and dad. I was at home while dad was on a house call. The doorbell rang. She told me to hide. I did. Mum answered it. It was one of the people who wanted to do test on me. I was hidden in a room under the floor. I could see them but they couldn't see me. They told my mother that if she told them where I was they would spar her. She wouldn't break. They stabbed her in the heart. I watched her die. I was 6 at the Time but I remember it like it was yesterday." I sigh. " I'm..... Sorry." He says. I smile. " thanks but that doesn't bring her back." I sigh. " you know even if their gone that doesn't mean they ever leave us." He says. " thanks. Why do you want to destroy my home?" I asked softly. He sighed. " if I don't they'll kill me. But if you can help me I can stop it. My team is coming by way of an unlabeled plane." He says. " thank you. See I told you. You've got good in you." I smiled. " I'll bring you some food if you want?" I asked. He smiles. " I'd like that." He says sitting down on the bench.

" good job samy." Dad says as I walk by with some hot dogs. " thanks. Just had to bring out the good in him." I laughed. I walk back in. " hey I brought you some dogs." I said opening the cage. " thanks but why would I want to eat dogs?" He asks. I laughed. " there not real dogs. Here try one. I know your kind eats a lot." I laugh. He picks one up and takes a bite. " this is quite good." He laughs. " yea we love them." I say setting the plate down. " I have to go but I'll be back if you want." I asked. " I would like that." He smiles.