Proposal

I looked up into my mums green eyes. She kissed the top of my head. I hugged her tightly. " I'm sorry mum." I said. " it's ok baby." Mum laughed. I smiled and hugged her tightly. " you know that she doesn't know daddy." I smirked. Loki laughed reading my mind. Dad paled. " oh god." He said under his breath. " I'm not gonna help you." Loki said leaving. " dad put a bullet in his mouth. The hulk saved him." I said as mum grew red with anger. " YOU WHAT!" Mum shouted. Dad paled. I snickered. Dad shot me a glare. " well...I...I mean..." Dad stuttered. I laughed harder. " WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Mum yelled. " I wasn't thinking." Dad said softly. I sighed and helped him. I went by his side. " mum what he did was stupid but think of it this way. If he hadn't done it I would never have found you." I said holding his hand. Mum sighed. Dad mouth " thank you." I smiled. I hugged dad tightly. Mum laughed. " Bruce I swear what will I do with you." I buried my face in dad's shirt. The three of us hugged tightly. Loki came back in holding burgers. I laughed and kissed him. " thanks Loki." I said. He smiled and kissed me. He took my hand and led me outside. There was my horse. I hugged Loki tight. " oh. Thank you. Thank you." I said trowing my arms around his neck. He laughed. Dad and mum came out. Dad walked up to my horse. " hey there." Dad said stroking her head. She nudge him. He laughed. I hugged Loki tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. I leaned up and kissed him passionately. He kissed back. Mum laughed. " come on." Loki laughed. I hopped onto my horse. Loki got on in front of me. I wrapped my arms around him. We road off. We stopped at a bridge. Loki hopped off. He helped me off. I kissed him gently. He smiled. He led me to the edg. I Saw Thor with jane across the water. I raised an eyebrow. Jane mouth " nice" I laughed. I saw Thor laughing. I smiled. Loki turned me around. He handed me a rose. I smiled. I didn't know that my father was watching. I saw something inside the rose. I watched as the rose opened up. Inside was a ring. I turned to Loki who was kneeling on one knee. 

i gasped with tears in my eyes. " sam from the day I saw you I knew I was In love with you. As time went on I grew more in love with you then I had with anyone else. Your the girl who changed me. So I ask you now will you take me to be your husband." He asked. I nodded with tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Doves flew around us. I hugged him tightly. I cried softly into his shirt. He made me look at him. " what's wrong?" He asked. " no one has ever done anything this sweet before. I love you so much Loki." I said into his chest. He laughed. " I love you to Sam." He said softly. I kissed him again. I felt someone walk up I turned to see my dad. I smiled. " did you know about this?" I asked as he nodded. I hugged him tightly. He laughed. " thanks daddy." I said hugging him tightly.