Preface

As many of you, probably, know, this story started off as a oneshot in my RevDipcifica Oneshots book which is nearing 200k reads (which I never expected, to be honest). I started this book back in 2017, and now after a few years of me writing on and off (mostly off, sue me) I've decided to work solely on it for awhile.

Now, I am in the process of rewriting certain aspects of it, so if things look slightly different, that's all perfectly normal!

The blurb of the story is this;
Due to certain aspects of his life, Dipper has been dubbed 'mentally unstable' and forced into psychiatric treatment. No matter what techniques were used, no psychiatrist could get down to the very root of his problem.

His newest psychiatrist, Preston Southeast, is determined to figure the boy out, no matter how difficult of a problem it will pose, and Dipper tends to be much more of a problem than Preston will care to admit.

Dipper truly doesn't care, and he could care less what people think about him, as long as he stays out of the public eye, he has no issue keeping up with such a horrendous charade. Then, he meets a girl.

Pacifica is wonderful in so many ways, and makes Dipper feel things he has never felt before. He wants to hide his unstable feelings away from her sight, and Dipper is a champion pretender. But he can only keep it up for so long before something snaps.

That's the gist of it. It isn't solely RevDipcifica, it will actually include a plot with actual characters besides the main two.

As I've mentioned prior, I'm editing the first nine chapters just to make sure what I have for it still works. But now this book is pretty much my top priority (save for maybe a chapter or two of Unique), and I hope to have it finished by the end of March (I hope it works).

She Will Always Hate Me will make you (for sure) frustrated at certain characters, upset, cry and give you the best RevDipcifica feels ever. It's definitely something a little darker and sadder than what I've written before, but I'm trying to branch out a little bit!

And keep in mind that I am by no means a mental health specialist. I've done my research for this story but I am by no means perfect.

The cover is made by yours truly!

I have the highest hopes for this story, and I truly hope you enjoy where I plan to take this story

I have the highest hopes for this story, and I truly hope you enjoy where I plan to take this story. Perhaps you should bring a box of tissues with you along the way. Trust me, you'll need them.

Stay safe out there and keep smiling my lovelies!

-Kaori Miyazono <3