Daesumeori

In Joseon Era, you could meet something traditional such as people wearing Hanbok, drinking Makjang at the market and many things could be found in this era. Everything was so majestic yet simply to be told in many history book.

What kind of precious thing you'd wish to be seen in this era?

If you mentioned Palace and anything related about it. We did have the same mind.

They'd probably enjoyed their tea time in this afternoon. Drinking it with full manner and throwing some beautiful peotics words eventhough most of the scholar nowadays still did not get it.

Although, we could make such an assumption, there was not like that in this afternoon.

The greatest crown prince has arrived to the selected pavillion.

He came with the eunuchs and maids who walked after him.

Was it a little bit too late when we always saw the crown prince has to be that handsome? Because everytime the sun's ray came across his face, It would be a shining yet blessed face we've ever known

Royal family has their own charisma to be this admireable. Especially this crown prince.

His pointed nose, those natural red-cherry-plumpy lips, his thick eyebrows which could be the most perfect frame for his symmetric face. And not to forget about his sharp eyes which could melt every woman's heart into melted snow in the winter.

Our crown prince was becoming the hot topic in the entire nation. Lee Jun was the name of the crown prince in this era.

"Your Highness has arrived!" Yelled by one of the eunuch when he saw The Crown Prince at the pavillion.

The sliding door has been opened for him. He gently came and saw three maids were waiting for him.

"Your Highness," they bowed for the greeting to their crown prince.

He walked straight to the selected seat only for him.

After they made sure he sitted comfortably, those maids take a step behind and explained something.

"So, today I have to learn it?"

"Yes, You are right, Your Highness," said by one of the maid.

"Alright,"

One of the maid called someone behind the paper wall. The sliding door has been opened once again. Someone was appearing slowly.

A girl who wore Wonsam and majestic hair bun called Taeguji, Teljam and Jukjam. Many hair pin could be found on her hair. Not forgetting to mention, her layered skirt. Such as under skirt, Mujigi skirt, Daesyum skirt, Daeran skirt and two layers sheer skirt as the outer.

Once for a while, Lee Jun swallowed his own saliva.

They asked the woman who has come to sit in the middle of the room. Her head was in bend position all the time.

She could not give a casual bow to the prince since the hair bun was made into that big, and her head has to be a proper straight-still position. She just smiled sheepishly.

Lee jun approached her. He looked at her so intense.

"What should i do with this?"

"Your Highness, you have to detach the hair bun and let loose it,"

Lee Jun was in thinking mode on. He kneeled down and looked at this hair bun.

He pulled the red ribbon which tied the Taeguji on her hair. Thinking again what should have been removed next.

Ah! The hair pin!

He removed the gold hair pin which has been adorned her hair. Lee Jun moved to face it since it was before him. He saw her face, the pretty face of his maid who wore all of these stuffs.

"What is your name?"

"Choi Tzuyu, Your Highness," she looked at him as smiling has aroused from her lips.

Lee Jun continued to loose the braided hair of hers. He has done. He almost needed twenty minutes to detach all of the hair bun and its adornment.

There was no suspicious mind why he got to do that. He just did what his mother, the queen said. Everything has been told was good for him.

Drinking the jasmine tea will be the end of this weird lesson today. The maid who named Choi Tzuyu has changed her dress into a casual maid outfit. He asked her personally to boil the water for the tea.

"Actually, What is the purpose of this lesson today?" Lee Jun asked his maid who sit in front of him.

She looked at him hesitantly, and she holded her smile. Obviously it was so suspicious.

"Later when Your Highness has married with The Crown Princess, Your Highness would know it as soon as possible. The Queen asked to not explaining furthermore,"

She giggled, followed by Choi Tzuyu, that pretty maid. Lee Jun has been frustated to ask. Must be the Queen, always his mother. He left the pavillon with his pouty lips suddenly. Nagging in classy way.

"Aigoo, so cute. I wonder What if the crown prince knows if the purpose of this lesson is for his first night later. Helping his wife to untie her hair bun and enjoy the rest of the night together," Tzuyu giggled while she said it to the other maid.

"Yeah our crown prince is still a kid I guess," said by the other maid who could not hold her laugh.