Love's Realization

The lift door had already closed. He was only able to say one word," Diya."

He froze to a statue with a lot of tears rolling down his cheek. He saw everything fading away. Then everything around him went blank.

                               ****

He opened his eyes to see the ceiling of the penthouse. He was lying all the night there infront of the elevator's door. He felt himself to be very dirty and so he walked away to the bathroom and stood beneath the shower.

He felt himself dirty with the things that he did last night. He took a decision to stop the nonsense he was doing for the past 13 years.

He thought to himself," I love her and I'll convince her to be back. I was the person who did the mistake and not she."

He got out from the shower and got ready for office.

He reached office and rushed to Kara.

He opened the door of Karan's cabin and walked in and took a chair and settled himself.

Karan got shocked by this and said," All good? Is anything wrong?"

"I love her and I want her back."

"What?"

Yarnav narrated the whole incident to Karan and by listening to the whole thing, Karan got stunned.

"It's difficult I know but please give me some idea." Yarnav asked a confused Karan.

"Do you have any idea about what you're just telling? You first hit the girl so badly and now you wanna propose her? I think you must at first appologize for your misdeeds." Karan suggested.

"But how? You know that I've never said sorry to anyone. How will I?" Yarnav said in distress.

"You said that you will never love anyone but saw you did. Just like that." answered Karan.

"Yup. I finally realized that I truely love her."

______________________________________

Hey guys,
As Usual I am demanding 15 votes for the next update.

Love Yarnya💟💟💟💌💌💌

Till then you guys can try my new Fanfiction on Rana Daggubati, ' A Way Out'. Please try reading it. I really need a lot of support for this book. Plz plz plz plz plz.

Bye.