The Exhibition

His phone beeped. It was a message from Steve.

Dear Mr. Singhal,
It would be a pleasure for me to invite you to my photography exhibition. Please try coming there today evening. I hope you'll enjoy it.

"Now this is something really very good." He said so and showed Karan the message.

"Are you also thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Karan with a joyous smile.

"I think yes. But I'll do it in my way." answered Yarnav.

"No way. You'll spoil it to the worse."

"I can be really romantic."

"Really?" Karan raised his eyebrows.

"Yup. Just wait and watch dude."

                               ****

Yarnav was sure that Diya would go to her friend's exhibition.

It was already evening and Yarnav had started for his destination. He was in casuals. A jeans and a simple   t-shirt.

Aa he entered the exhibition room, the first thing that he could see was Diya.

She had changed so much in just four days. Her smile had turned down into a frown and her eyes had gone covered with dark circles.

Yarnav felt very bad for that. It was him for whom she was suffering so much.

Diya then noticed him and their eyes froze into each other's.

"Hey Diya" called out a voice. It was Steve.

Diya held his arm and walked away with him. Yarnav followed them.

They reached the place where Steve's photographs were displayed. Most of them were Diya's.

"Wow. I didn't know that you were such a good photographer Steve. I'm really proud of you." exclaimed Diya.

"I know that very well." answered Steve in a flirty way.

Yarnav's sixth sense said him that Steve was upto something. So he followed him all around the exhibition.

It was the almost the end of the exhibition and Steve and Diya walked out and of the place of the exhibition to the parking lot.

Steve said," Wait a minute I just forgot something."

He excused himself from Diya and walked his way back to his cabin in the exhibition hall. He got a bouquet of roses and was about leave when he got hit out by Yarnav.

"I know what you're trying to do. But Diya is only mine. Do you get it?" threatened Yarnav.

"I know about you guys  secret relationship okay. So don't try to threaten me." said Steve.

"This is India and everyone here works just for money and you know very well who I am. So you will do and say whatever I say you to." said Yarnav by holding Steve by his shirt.

______________________________________

Hey guys,
Yarnav ki toh phati.
Guys I again have another request,
please do read and vote for my new Fanfiction on Rana Daggubati (Karan Singh Rathore) and Shruti Hassan (Hrishita Grahams). It is a turn off of this book which is being written on how Karan and Hrishita's story started when Karan was suffering from a troma for his breakup with his ex and how he went to Seattle to attend Yarnav and Diya's marriage and met Hrishita and so do the story continues.
Please please please please try it out. Hope you guys will like it. I really need a lot of support for that book. Its name is 'A Way Out'.
And for this book please give me atleast 15 votes for each chapter to update the next one.
Okay Bye.💟💟💌💌💌