CHAPTER ONE

BEEP BEEP BEEP [SMACK]
TZUYU:Ugh....5 More Minutes...
TZUYU'S MOM:[Knock]Tzu,Are You Awake?
TZUYU:FIVE MORE MINUTES,MOM!
TZUYU'S MOM:[Unlock Tzuyu's Door]I Knew You Are Going To Yell At Me So I've Bring Your Room Key.Now,Wake Up!
TZUYU:[Covers Her Head With Blanket]No.
TZUYU'S MOM:Also I Heard Something Bad Happen Yesterday Bad It Was You.
TZUYU:[Shocked]Mom,I'm Awake Now.Just Let Me Get My Towel.
TZUYU'S MOM:Good.Now Go Take A Shower.I'll See You Downstairs.
TZUYU:How Can She Know It.I Just Dropped Someone Food Yesterday...
  Tzuyu Took Only 10 Minutes To Take A Shower,Cold Shower.She Wears Her School Uniform {SOPA Uniform} , Socks And Her Shoes.She Put On Her Watch And Sling Her Bag To Her Back.{#TongueTwister}After She Have Done Her Business,She Go Downstairs To Have Her Breakfast.
TZUYU:Mom,I'm Here!
TZUYU'S MOM:[Look At Her Watch That Shows 6:35 A.M]Hmm....That's Fast.Anyway,Here's Your Breakfast And You Lunch Box.
TZUYU:Ma,Where Is Pa?
TZUYU'S MOM:He Have Some Work In Another Country,Darling...
TZUYU:For This Long?Dad Must Be A Busy Person Right Mom?
TZUYU'S MOM:Yeah.
  After Tzuyu Finished Her Breakfast,She Took Her Lunchbox,Waved To Her Mom And Off To Her School.Tzuyu Did Not Ride Any Transportation Because Her School Is Near To Her House.It Took Only 10-15 Minutes From Her House.Tzuyu Walk Normally Before The Sky Started Turning Blackish Grey.Tzuyu Realise That And Fastened Her Pace To Her School Before The Sky Started To Cry.Unfortunately,She Did Not Make To Her School And It Started To Rain Just Because A Girl Who Are Lost Finding Her Own School.
TZUYU:Ugh....This Sucks...
THE GIRL:Umm....Pardon Me....Can You Show Me To The Schoo--
TZUYU:Let's Take A Shelter Before You Speak,Alright?
THE GIRL:Alright.
  Tzuyu Pulled The Girl Nad Find The Nearest Shop To Take A Shelter Before They Got Soaked By The Rain.
TZUYU:At Least We Found It....Oh!I'm Tzuyu,Chou Tzuyu.Nice To Meet You.
THE GIRL:Hi...I'm Sana,Minatozaki Sana.Nice To Meet You Too.
TZUYU:So....Sana..You Are Lost Right?Also Your Uniform Is Same With Mine.You Must Be A Student In SOPA.
SANA:I'm The New Student...I..I Mean New Transferred Student...
TZUYU:Oh...I See....I Will Escort You To Go There But Do You Have A Umbrella?
SANA:Um...I Think So...Let Me Check My Bag.
  Sana Checks Her Bag And Found A Folded Umbrella.
SANA:Ah..Here..
TZUYU:I Will Be Holding It Since I'm Tall!Let's Go!!
SANA:Alright.
  Sana And Tzuyu Jogged To Their School Before The Gates Are Closed.Luckily,The Made It Before The Gates Have Been Closed.Tzuyu Looks At Her Watch And It Shows 6:58 A.M..Tzuyu Brings Sana To The Teachers Office To Let Her Know Where Is Her Class.Unfortunately,Tzuyu Was Told To Wait For Sana Since She Is A New Student In The School.Tzuyu Begged The Principle To Let Her Ho Because She Knows Her First Period Teacher Is Very Evil A.K.A Very Bad.
TZUYU:Please Principle.JYP....I Need To Go Now...
PRINCIPLE JYP:Oh...No Need To Worry Miss.Tzuyu.I've Got You Covered.I Told Your Teacher That You Won't In Class Until The Second Period.
TZUYU:Really!?Thank You,Principle JYP And Don't Call Me Miss.I Am No Married Yet Or Someone Fiance.
PRINCIPLE JYP:Yeah,You Will.[Pointing To Sana]
SANA:What's Wrong With My Uniform,Sir?
TZUYU:No...No Never...And Sir..Continue Your Meeting With Miss.Miantozaki--
SANA:[Whisper]Stop Calling Me Miss...
TZUYU:[Nodded In Respond]I Mean Minatozaki Sana.I Will Sit There Waiting It To Be Finished.
  Tzuyu Walked To A Chair And Think About What Did The Principle Told Her.
**Tzuyu POV's**
Why Did Sir.JYP Point Sana?
Why Did He Said That I Will Have A Fiance Then Point To Sana?
***Tzuyu & Sana POV's***
Sir.JYP Must Think We Are In Love And He Is Right.One Sided Love.

****
OH MY GOD!HOw Was it ?Tell Me In The Comment Section And Give This Storu A Vote!!👍👍