°The Truth°

~Ryana's P.O.V~
I woke up in the morning feel some tired and I remember what happened yesterday. A small smile came from my lips. I go take my towel and take some shower. After that, I wear some comfortable sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Today, we off. Yes, we off. Me and Namjoon oppa decided just stay at our house today and watch a movie one day. I go downstairs looking for Namjoon. I go to the kitchen and there's no him. I heard something broke from living room. "Oh no" I mumble because I know what's happened there. "What did you broke this time?" I said while get into the living room. "Uh-uh... Umm I guess I broke the... CD" Namjoon said panick. "God" I mumble.

"It's okay, so what we gonna watch? And please don't say to me you broke all the movie" I said. "First, thanks. Second, I don't know yet and lastly, luckily no" he said while still searching for a good movie. "Ouh, okay". "Did you just take a shower?" He ask me. "Yeah,why?" I said. "I thought you said that today is our lazy day?" . "Yes, it is. But, I just want to take a shower" I said with a bored face. "Ouh".

And than the silence come. "Aha! Here is it!" He said or morely shout. "Gosh, you to laud!" I said while putting my hand at my chest. "Ouh sorry". "So, what's the movie?" I ask. "The conjuring" he said with a scary face. I can't do or say anything but giggle. "Let's watch it!" He said while jump next to me at the couch. We watch to many movie today until we didn't realize it was already 20:30 p.m. "Gosh it's already night?" I said while looking at the clock. "Yeah" Namjoon said while his eyes still at the T.V.

Suddenly, I realize I have something to tell him. "Oppa, I have something to tell you" I said with my serious tone. "Uh, you sounds serious. Tell me" he said facing me ready to hear whatever come up from my mouth.
"Um, Someone was crushing on you" I am finally say it. "Huh!? Who!?" He ask with a blank face. "*sigh* Yuna" I said. "Ouh" he said and then a silence come. I see that he was thinking of something. I wonder what is it. "I knew it" he suddenly said broke the silence and make me jump. "Knew what!?" I said while putting my hand at my chest.

"Well, I have something to tell you too" he said. "What?". "Remember when we go to the groceries to find some food?" I nodded " okay, after that we arrived at the dorm and continued practice right? It was your time to practice. I realize that Jimin was sad I go ask him what's wrong. He told me that he like this girl but the girl like his friends. I told him to keep the feelings but at the same time try to get her heart" he explain. "So?" I ask him because I was still can't get it. "So, I guess that the girl is Yuna " I was to shock. Was that mean Jimin like Yuna but Yuna like Namjoon? Man, I feel like potatoe. "Wow, oppa that make me shock like potatoe" I said while make a 'unbelievable' face. "I know right" he said. But something came up on my mind. Today is 18/8 which mean tomorrow is 19/8...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuna's birthday

Shot! "Oppa!" I yell make him jump. "WHAT!? Stop make me jump like a shit" he said. "Tomorrow is Yuna's birthday! " I said excitedly. "Ouh, really? Wow!" He said. After, that we make our plan to celebrate it.

Actually, I know deep inside Yuna her true love was jimin. She was just to blind to see it. I will help her to find it.

…………………………………………………………
A/N:Guys, I'm sorry for not updating any chapter lately. Anyways, I forgot to make Yuna's birthday chapter! I know it's to late... 😢It's was came up at the last time!. BTW, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!