She's here

(Delecia)

Turn up my motherfucking cousin finally here. And a chyll don't know how to act. So I was driving to the air port and I called josiee.

Josiee: what hoe.😑? ?

Me: chyll where tf you at??

Josiee: I'm by the main entrance you fucking fool.

Me:okayy I see you bye hunny buns.

Josiee: don't call me that ga- *beep beep beep*

Josiee

I know dang well she didn't hang up on tha baddest bitch. But any ways a bitch made touch down in the Rouge. When delecia came and got me she took me back to her house.

Delecia

After I went to pick josiee up we went to go get my baby from his daddy house. Lord knows I just do not want to go over there. all they do is disrespect people and try to roast the shit out of you. but they can kiss my ass with that bullshit. They always calling me a hoe because I used to fuck with a nigga they didn't fuck with like that. well its more to the story but I didn't know they was beefing until Kentrell told me. after that everything started going down hill from there. Finally, we got to kentrell's house and i saw all them on the porch smoking. I peeped some bullshitttt to, that hoe star was on the porch to looking like a fucking gorilla.

me: WHY this hoe holding my baby like wtf kentrell you know damn well ion fuck with this hoe. I said now yelling cause i was pissed the fuck off.

YB: shut yo ugly ass up with that shit. i aint like that opp ass nigga but you still fucked with him fuck you mean hoe.

josiee: SEE THIS WHAT THE FUCK YOU NOT FINNA DO IS TALK TO MY COUSIN ANYKIND OF WAY.

kd: And who the fuck you is? you fine as fuck gimme them digits??

josiee: jail bait. now come on delecia before i have to snap this nigga head back in place.

After josiee said that i guess everybody thought that shit was funny cause kd face was looking shocked as fuck. This nigga acting like he never got rejected before i mean its a regular everyday thing. after all that shit went down i grabbed my baby from her and told kentrell to keep my baby from around that hoe. I guess they both felt hit cause she walked in the house and he looked mad. But to be honest i give 0 fucks.