school😪

Josiee pov

When kentrell truck came i was happy as a bitch. Up until i saw boomer get out looking mad. I mean everybody looked pissed but he had that red rum look. An: red rum is murder backwards. I was lowkey scared but i wasnt gonna show that i was kinda scared for the boys. But when thry walked over to me youngboy boy was like do he really need to enroll back in school. And i told him i think ill be okayy. But on the other hand boomer still had that look in his eyes. After they left i was walking and the group of boys stopped me.
Boy #1: aye ma who you?? Ian neva seen you before.
Me:umm my name keish but call me josiee.
Boy #2: why they call you josiee if yo name keish?.
Me: cause i dont like the name keish like that and only people i fw calls me keish and i dont fuck with nobody so that means nobody can call me keish.
Boy #1: oh shit shawt i fucks with that. You gone be my lil sis.
Me: um okaii.
Boy #3: wait wait wait hold on. How old u is and what grade you in??
Me:oh im 13 years old and im in 9th grade. I skipped a grade.
I was walking away when i felt eyes on me and it was from the dude who was giving me a stank face. So i kept walking.

End of the day

School was good and shit until the boy that kept looking at me caught an attitude cause i asked him where the cafeteria was at. Other than that it was good. On my way to the bus ramp i was stopped by this dark skin dude.

He was cute but he wasn't really my type

Ayee ma slow down. He said but what really had me confused was that i was walking slow asf. See he already fucking up.
Lemme talk to you babygirl. He said
Nahh son im cooling right now. I told him.
Mannn girll lemme give u some of this big dadddy dick. He said. Niw that shit made me laugh harder than a motherfucker. We was laughing so much everybody looked at us. I see this pretty girl walking twards us. All i was thinking was he better not have no girlfriend while trynna talk to me. When she walked up she started smiling and was like "dametree i know damn well u aint messing with this girl".

Oh hey girl im reign but you can call me riri

Oh hey girl im reign but you can call me riri. And this my knuckle head ass brother dametree. She told me. I can tell we gonna be good friends.