Love at first sight*

Anthony POV~

"Kalel?! What're you doing here?" I yelled. She looked at me, rage burning in her eyes.

"I loved you. You left me," she whispered. her hands balling up into fists.

"You cheated on me! Of course I left you!" I just couldn't keep my voice contained. I needed to let it out.

"But I loved you more than that idiot. I don't know what I was doing. Please come back..." Kalel begged, tears forming for the second time that night.

"No! I-I," I freaked. I grabbed Ian and kissed him. I didn't know what I was doing. Was he blushing? Was he smiling? Was he... kissing back? My heart soared. If he was, that would mean he liked me back. Right? I hope so...

Ian POV~

"No! I-I," Anthony screamed. He looked at me. I felt him grip my arms and... kiss me? I thought he was going to throw me at Kalel. I couldn't contain a smile and before I knew it, I was kissing back. I could see Kalel in the corner of my eye. She had a look of pure shock before the rage found it's way back into her brown eyes. 

"I fucking knew it. I always knew you were gay. Fuck you Anthony." She slammed the door. I looked back at Anthony. He finally let go after what felt like forever.

"I'm so sorry. I-" he stopped and looked down. I could see tears forming in his eyes. I stepped forward and hugged him. I hope he won't hate me for saying this...

"I love you Anthony!" I blurted out. He looked at me, shocked.

"You-you do?" he mumbled. I nodded slowly, very sure I had fucked everything up even though he was the one who kissed me. "For how long?"

"Ever since I saw you in sixth grade." I answered truthfully.

"I love you too."