Coming Home*

I'm sorry it's taking so long to update! I just finished spring break so school caught me again... 70 READS! Thank you so much! I didn't think I could get that many. Enjoy this chapter!!

Ian POV~

I helped Anthony inside, being careful not to bump his broken leg into anything. All the lights were off because I had a surprise planned. I flicked on the lights and all our friends jumped out of their hiding place. "Welcome home Anthony!" They all screamed. It was everyone from Smosh Games and a few other friends. Anthony smiled weakly and walked over to the couch.

"He's still a little tired. He didn't sleep much last night. Be easy around him guys." They all nodded and crowded around him to be sure he was okay. We all partied and had a good time. 

Everything was going perfect until two uninvited guests showed up. I walked over to Anthony while everyone was playing some game on the xbox. I looked at the time. 1:30. "Crap. Well it's time to go to sleep so I think everyone should go. Bye guys!" I walked them out and closed the door softly, just in case Anthony had fallen asleep. I turned around and he was still awake. Barely. A knock on the door made my heart jump and I spun around again.

"Someone must've forgot something," Anthony drowsily said. I opened the door and Anthony shot up from his place on the couch. "What the hell are you doing here?" He roared. I hadn't even seen who it was yet. I looked at the door and gasped. Kalel and Mari stood there, holding a syringe. They both lunged and my whole world went black.

Well? I hope you liked it! Sorry for the wait but it's here! Thank you all so much for the positive comments and votes. Love you all!!