One

Chaper 1: "Amber"

———————

The shrill sound of the university's bell made everyone pack their bags up and leave their classroom in a rush. Everyone just can't wait to plant their face onto their pillows and get a full rest. Being a university student isn't easy, it's absolutely a living hell.

Especially for Baekhyun who is studying Medicine. He can't take the amount of tasks the professors has given! And the deadlines he has to meet! Plus another test is right around the corner.

He carries his messenger bag and shuffles out of the classroom, into the sea of students. It has been very a stressful week for the petite blonde and he deserves the weekend to relax for once in awhile. He'll worry about those papers he has to finish later. He just wants to be away from all the schoolwork and take a  break. His grades are perfectly fine, so why not rest for a little while?

"Baekhyun! Wait up!!"

He turns back to see a raven haired girl squeezing her way through the crowd, occasionally apologizing to the people she bumped into.

It was Rose. She is Baekhyun's half sister. She's half British and was raised in Britain with their father. But now she's currently living in Korea together with her brother Baekhyun. Unlike him, Rose is taking up a degree in fine arts.

"Rose, What's up?" Baekhyun says as the blue eyed girl walks beside him. Rose's eyes aren't naturally blue, she actually has honey hazel eyes. She's wearing contact lenses because she claims that the outfit she's currently wearing makes her eyes standout if its in the color blue.

"Nothing really just a bunch of paperwork and art portfolios to work on." Rose says as she wipes the sweat away with her sleeve. Baekhyun offers her his handkerchief because she's sweating heavily, her cheeks tinted in a rosy color. The blue eyed girl gladly accepted it and lightly dabbed it on her face, to avoid smearing her makeup off.

"Same though, just minus the portfolios. I have a mountain of reports to print out." Baekhyun groans as they got out the building. The chilly autumn breeze hit their faces as soon as they stepped out. The siblings tightened their coats around them to keep their body warm and walked where the school's dorms were located. The fallen leaves of autumn crunched under their feet as they walked.

"University is really a place for torture... This is like a modern Nazi torture chamber." Rose says as she pulls on her hair like a crazy person. As she would always say... She loves art, she loved expressing herself through colors and pictures, but the amount of work the teachers assigned them to do is no joke! She barely slept this week resulting to her accidentally stirring her morning coffee with a pencil instead of a teaspoon today. "I know right." Baekhyun agrees with a groan of exhaustion as he rolled his eyes.

After 15 minutes of walking the pair arrived at the gate of their dormitory. The building's design was kept simple yet mordern. The walls are painted white and had big windows allowing lots of natural light inside. On the inside was had a little sitting area with a fireplace and comfy couches where some students were seen typing away in their laptops. A staircase was seen on the right side leading to the second floor where the girls are staying. As for the male students their rooms are located on the first floor. On the front of the building was a little garden filled with  little purple flowers that Baekhyun doesn't know the name of but it looks cute. The dormitory was of course only exclusive to the students of the university where Baekhyun and Rose study at.