Two

Chapter 2: "Lust's ecstasy"
——————

Baekhyun writhes under Chanyeol's hold but it's useless because the taller is undeniably stronger than him. He was more broad and muscular compared to a petite and delicate Baekhyun.

In a swift motion, Chanyeol strips him naked. Baekhyun couldn't help it, he was no match for this demonic man. And with all the strength he gathered he frees his right hand from Chanyeol's hold and punched him square on the jaw. Chanyeol was taken aback by Baekhyun's attempt, he touched the spot where the blonde boy hit. Chanyeol wasn't supposed to do this but Baekhyun was seriously making his blood boil. His amber eyes glowed more making Baekhyun stare at them for a moment, and also instantly realizing that was a huge mistake.

"If you keep on moving I'll give you hell instead of heaven" Chanyeol snarls his eyes glowing dangerously between amber and red. Baekhyun was beyond terrified, his whole body was shaking and his heart was beating so fast that he swears that it's gonna burst any moment.

Before Baekhyun could process what was happening Chanyeol harshly flipped over his body and pulls his ass up closer to him. As soon as Chanyeol started bucking his hips, his long shaft entering Baekhyun. The petite boy started to feel like he was high, pleasure running through his veins as the demon was violating his body, each thrust from him felt so damn heavenly.

——————

Baekhyun groggily wakes up earlier than usual feeling drained like his whole energy was sucked out of him; his hair was everywhere and the bed was a mess. Not to mention this position he woke up in, it was strange. He slept on his stomach with one foot out his blanket which isn't like him at all. The sheets were almost off the bed, and some pillows were on the floor, signs of him moving a lot while he was asleep.

Baekhyun felt absolutely lifeless.

Wait...

Baekhyun who's now fully awake rolls over and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. He reached for his phone on his bedside table and checks the time.

6:00 am

Baekhyun may have woken up an hour early but he doesn't want to fall asleep again. He stares at the ceiling for what felt like a solid hour then thoughts about what happened in his dream flashed before his eyes.

Oh. My. God...

Baekhyun shakes his head to take his thoughts off it but his mind just trails back to the erotic scene that unfolds in his dream or was it even a dream. His touches felt real, warm and harsh definitely harsh, it felt like that man's handprint marked all over his body.

Was it really all a dream? Like Lucid Dreaming?

That demon?

Was he even a demon?

Well....  he had powers... so most probably he is one

Chan...

Damn... What was his name?

What the hell are you thinking about Baek demons aren't real!

Baekhyun groans in frustration and ruffles his hair.  He couldn't clearly remember the demon's name but the events that happened in his dream were very distinct. The touches felt real and his deep voice that lingered in his ears and his breath that continuously fanned on his neck can still be felt. Baekhyun was beyond lost in his thoughts.

Snap out of it! It's not real... It's just a dream.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath and gets up from his bed and puts on his beanie to cover his messy hair, he's too lazy to properly groom it. He grabs his phone and wallet then heads out his room. As he got out the building he cursed in regret, forgetting to wear a jacket over his sweater. It was one of those cold days where the breeze just bites you in the face. Baekhyun strolled around not knowing where his feet were gonna take him until he arrives at the café.

A good cup of hot coffee is really what I need now.

Then he orders his go-to coffee, a Vanilla Latte and decided to go for an early morning walk around the campus the clear out his clouded mind.