Unusual punishment

This incident happened very long ago so I don't remember the exact details but I do remember the humorous portion quite well :P so here we go....

Once, me and my friends along with our elder brothers or sisters had gone to a picnic. We weny to a nearby village where there was a beautiful place. It was full of natural beauty and natural surroundings. The place was famous for the beautiful sunrise so we left our place at 3 in the morning to reach there before sunrise. We also got some snacks and soft drinks with us.

We reached there and enjoyed the view of sunrise. Then the whole crew divided into small groups as everyone wanted to relax for sometime after a one and a half our long bike ride. Me, my friends Trisha, Smriti and Sanjana also relaxed under a banyan tree. We were just chatting about random things. Suddenly Smriti jumped and blurted ,

"Hey guys, I have an instinct. Something's gonna happen. Something really weird, somehow spooky yet hilarious. "

We watched her bewildered. After gaping at her for sometime Trish said ,

"Have you gone insane or something or you are trying to drive us insane? "

"I dunno yar...." she replied looking confused. I felt bad for her so I said : "Leave it na guys. Lets go and join others in playing volleyball. "

All of us forgot that and enjoyed with other people. We played and had fun all day. At evening, we wanted to explore the village markets. I informed my brother. He let us go with a promise that we would be back before the dark as we still had to reach home.

We were walking in the narrow lanes of the village market when someone tapped Trish's shoulder from behind. She turned her head to look at the person but BAM.....

The stranger slapped her very hard on her left cheek. We also turned around as we heard the sound. The strangers was grinning like a mad person. Poor Trish was in a shock after the sudden slap. I was about to kick the stranger when he gave Trish one more slap and ran away. He was shouting : "God told me to deliver that to you." He repeated the line over and over again. Then we realised that he was a mad person in real.

Trish started laughing and soon we all joined her. She also apologised to Smriti as the thing actually happened to her. We still laugh at this incident whenever we recall that picnic.

************

So friends, did you enjoyed?

Do leave your thoughts :)

-♥ twinspinsisters