Chapter twelve

Your P.O.V
To think... in two weeks I'm getting married!!
I flopped on Pets couch staring up at the ceiling.
"Now now, did you pick anything out like.. I dunno.. your bridesmaids?" Pet said obviously shouting at me 'MAKE ME ONE OF YOUR BRIDESMAIDS!!!!!!'
I giggled and turned my head sideways to look at her.
She sat on the floor staring up at me.
"You can be one of my bridesmaids... the other.. is either Aphmau, Katelyn or Cassandra." I said.
"Ah, ok...hmm..Cassandra in basically family.. so maybe.. but Aphamu let us into this village and had a child with Aaron and then there's Katelyn who was so helpful!" Pet said.
"Thanks for making this SO much easier." I said sarcastically.
"Well I think Aphmau! Wait no Cassandra! No Aphmau! Aphmau.. definitely!" Pet said.
I nodded. "Ok.. KC is baking the cake.... Garroth and I already picked out colors,the place and flowers.. Cadenza made my dress.." I said.
Pets eyes went wide.
"CADENZA!!?!?!?" She said of shock.
"Yeah, your sister..." I said.
"MY SISTERS HERE!!!?!?!?" She yelled.
"Yeah, she came here just for me, Aphmau sent her a letter." I said.
"SHES HERE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!?!!!!!??" Pet yelled angrily.
"Sorry! I meant to tell you!" I said.
"Where is she staying?!?" She asked eagerly.
"Um with Aph!" I said.
"CYA PLAN OUT THE REST BY YOURSELF IMMA SEE MY SISTER!" Pet yelled jumping up and running out the door.
I giggled at how excited she is.
She hasn't seen her sister sense she disappeared with Laurence.
And she has yet to see Laurence.. so have I.
I got up and left to KC's cafe.
I walked in and sat down at a table.
KC ran up to me, "Kawaii~Chan has made your wedding cake Y/n~Sama!" She said happily.
"Awesome! Can I see it Kawaii~Chan?" I asked her.
"Yeah, come with Kawaii~Chan Y/n~Sama!" She said a led me toward the back.
She opened the door I stepped inside the room seeing a beautiful cake on a table.

"I-its beautiful!" I said crying a bit.
"Kawaii~Chan's glad you like it Y/n~Sama!" She said.
I hugged her tightly.
"Thank you, Kawaii~Chan." I said.
She smiled and hugged back.
After our hug I went back home to see Garroth cooking supper.
"Hi honey!~" I hummed as I walked through the door.
"Hi!" He said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, "I got to see our wedding cake." I said.
"Can I see it?" He asked.
"No way! All I know is that your going to LOVE it!" I said kissing his cheek and going upstairs to our room now I guess..
Samuel was with Cassandra who said she is amazing at setting up weddings, so I left where everything would be to her.

I searched through his old book shelf for any interesting books.
I found one it had a leather cover, I pulled it off of the shelf and red the front.
It was called, 'Myths,Legends And Tales.'
Huh.. seems interesting.
I sat down on my bed now I guess.
And started reading the book.
~~THE BOOK~~
There is Irean there is Shad and there are humans, Witches, Warewolves,Demons,ShadowKnights and many more.
But what humans do is reproduce, and the parents make up story's to get their infants or toddlers to bed.
Some spooky some soothing. But my personal Favorite is The Powerful The Weak And The Humble.
A long time ago a King and Queen lived a very happy life, the Queen was a lord of a big village and the King helped her run the whole thing. One day the Queen became very ill and everyone thought she had caught something but.. really she was pregnant. Nine months later three girls were born.
Daisy, was one of the daughters, as she grew she had blonde hair and tan skin with green emerald eyes.
Willow, was another one of the daughters, as she grew she had black hair pale skin and gold like eyes.
And last but not least Azelea, as she grew she had fiery red hair tan skin and  violet eyes.
A few years later Azelea had a big thing of shiny objects, so she started collecting anything shiny.
When a witch came into the village to heal the wounded, the Queen made the mistake of introducing Azelea to the witch.
Azelea got so excited she started hanging out with the witch and wanted to know her magic.
The witch considered and soon said yes.
Azelea grew stronger and stronger but still wanted more!
Willow stayed quiet through all of this not wanting to get stuck in anything, even though her sister was slowly going crazy. Daisy was trying her best to snap Azelea out of it but failed.
Azelea went power crazy and destroyed the whole village.
The three sisters were last seen in the destruction, going their separate ways.
Azelea, told her sisters that she still needed more power and decided to run off into the woods never to be seen again.
That made her, The Powerful.
Willow,told her sisters she needs to hide and can't get stuck in between big things like this, she decided to grab anything stable enough to build a shelter and carefully walk off into the forest never to be seen again.
That made her, The Weak.
Daisy, told her sisters they must be careful on their own paths and she is needed else where to heal wounded and be kind, she walked off into the woods with a sad smile on her face never to be seen again.
That made her, The Humble.
And that is the story of The Powerful The Weak And The Humble.
~~END OF STORY~~
"Whoa..." I said and closed the book, that was only the first chapter! Dang!
There must be lots of legend, myths and tales in there considering the width of the book!
I grinned, nice!
"Suppers ready!" I heard Garroth yell.
I jumped off of the bed and ran down stairs to see beautifully made food.
I drooled as I sat down at the table, Garroth sat across from me.
We began to eat, "Garroth, I was reading a book I found on your book shelf and it's so cool! It's called Myths,Legends And Tales!"I said and grinned.
"Oh that book? I used to read that when I was a little kid." He soda and chuckled.
"It's so interesting!! I said as I stuffed the chicken he made into my mouth.
He chuckled and continued to eat.
~~TIME SKIP~~
Samuel was home and he was talking about his big adventure he had with Carla.
It was near bed for him for I decided to read to him from Myths,Legends and Tales.
He layed down on his bed and covered himself with the blanket.
"I'm ready! Read to me!~" he hummed.
I giggled and opened up the leather book turning the pages to chapter two.
"Chapter two, The Witch's Tale."I began.
"Witches, something most people fear. When I was younger my brothers and sisters would tell me tales of witches, this is my favorite. A long time ago a young girl named, Bea was looking around in the field for berries. She knows that in the woods there is an opening with loads and loads of berries. But her mother warned her not to go there sense the woods is dark and dangerous.
Unfortunately, her family began to run low on food. She decided she would be quick, in and out.
Bea ran into the woods trying to find the opening.
But she came across a unstable looking structure.
Like any child's curious mind she went towards the structure.
She peaked through the little crack in the door to see a green light.
Still curious she opened the door and shut it behind her, to see the cauldron, a green light glowed from it.
And it oozed a green liquid.
Still very curious she walked closer to the cauldron.
Bea stared down it seeing a green liquid bubble.
The door soon slammed open.
"Hello young child."Said a soothing voice.
The girl turned around terrified.
She turned around to see a young looking woman, with long purple hair.
Her silver eyes shimmered.
"Whoa..." Bea said.
"What are you doing here young child?" She asked Bea.
"I was gathering berries, and I found this structure.. I was curious.. sorry miss." Bea said in the polite way her mother taught her.
"No need to be sorry... but can you do something for me?" The young woman asked Bea.
Bea slowly nodded unsure but agreed.
"Drink this." The young woman said and handed Bea a bottle full of a purple liquid.
Bea hesitated but took the bottle and drank the whole thing.
Bea twitched a bit and soon she was a small black and white cat.
The young woman giggled and picked up Bea, "Now no one will now you saw a witch, kitty." The young woman said.
Beas eyes widened.
"Yes.. I'm a witch young kitten, and what you drank was a purple forever potion." The witch grinned and threw Bea out of the structure, "Go off.. kitty." The witch said and slammed the door.
Bea was now a cat forever, she tried to tell her family but all that came out were meows. And to this day Bea is a cat and Witches have made a tale for themselves.
But.. not all are bad.. if you meet the right ones." I said finishing the story.
I looked at Samuel to see he was asleep.
I smiled and set the book down walking over to Garroth and I's bed.
I crawled under the covers and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
Hey guys! I tried my best to come up with those story's, and I think the three daughters in The Powerful The Weak And The Humble were kind alike Garroth, Zane and Vlayd XD I hope you enjoyed if you did please leave a comment and check out my girl KikichanArtist I support anything she does and her books are amazing!! They deserve WAY more reads votes and comments!! But not to many comments because of Spam. XD anyway remember.. STAY KAWAII-Pet~Senpai is out