Luke Evans SMUT IMAGINE

Y/E/N = your ex's name

Y/N = Your name

Y/H/C= Your hair color

Y/H/L= Your hair length

If the last 2 are put together back to back then it means like medium blonde hair or long brown hair or short black hair. You get the gist?

AGES FOR CHARACTERS

Y/N= 26

Luke Evans=26

Jasmine=28

Alasia=29

~A/N ~ I will not specify gender for ex for anyone because your ex could have been either gender so I believe it makes the story better if I didn't specify it.

I will put random names as your friends and sorry if this is your name and it isn't how you act, this is just for entertainment purposes only. I do not mean to offend anyone.

Please do not read if you are not okay with Sexual Content because that is the main point of the imagine I'm writing. Also if you are under the age of 16 then that is your fault for reading, not mine. So if your parents find out, I can not be blamed since I do not control who reads this.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Y/N P.O.V.

The girls were dragging me out to the club AGAIN. The girls think by doing this will make me forget about the break up if I find another guy. You see, I just had a break up with my now ex Y/E/N. (She or he) was an asshole anyways so I didn't care since (She or he) cheated with some bitch at a club. So we are going to a new club called Blackout.

I finish the final touches on my makeup right as the girls finish getting ready. I'm wearing a black velvet dress that hugs my curves and shows just the right amount of Cleavage without looking like a stripper, thankfully, with red bottomed black heels. I have Smokey eyes, and black matte nails that fade into red and my Y/H/L Y/H/C hair is curled and I have blood red lipstick on.

Alasia decided She wanted to get laid tonight so she wore a black sparkly tube top and a pair of boyfriend jeans that make her ass look "A1" as she said. Jasmine is wearing a blue party dress that ends just above her knees and like mine shows just the right amount of cleavage.

We called an uber so no one's car would be stuck at the club over night and no one had to not drink cause they were the designated driver.

When we arrived we walked straight in and made a Bee line for the bar. How did we get in without paying you ask? Simple, Jasmine is best friends with the owner so we always get in for free without a problem. We automatically ask for shots of Patron and when we got a buzz we headed for the dance floor. When we get there I accidentally bump into someone which I apologize before I see who it is. My ex. Is here. Right now. Fuck. My. Life.