Yoonjin: Pillow Talk

"I mean, astrology of all things. It's almost as bad as Scientology!" Yoongi drawls lowly in his Daegu dialect, making Seokjin giggle as he strokes the younger's fine black hair.

They're lying naked in Seokjin's fancy king sized four poster bed atop satin sheets, mumbling random conversation as they bask in the afterglow of tipsy sex between two strangers.

The elder had first spotted Yoongi in his father company building, biting jargon that Seokjin didn't understand into a corded telephone as he stared at a computer screen with an expression of bored contempt. The raven-haired man had caught Seokjin's attention immediately - the deep voice and languid speech, the small red mouth that pouted when he spoke, the fair skin contrasting with his dark hair, the masculine hands that tapped away at the desktop keyboard. The next time, this time, he saw him at a company event his parents had dragged him into. For half the night he followed his father like a baby goose and smiled politely as he endured being fawned over by middle-aged women who talked up their daughters. He'd managed to escape at one point, and noticed the small cat-like man once again - this time sitting at the bar looking unapologetically bored as he sipped white wine. He looked very dignified in the brown suit he wore, black bow-tie resting undone underneath his collar which was unbuttoned to reveal the knobs of his collarbones. He seemed to perk up with interest as Seokjin slid onto the stool next to him and ordered the same glass of white wine for himself.

Before they knew it, Seokjin was ordering the taxi driver to roll up the partition so that he could run his hands up Yoongi's thighs and grunt hungrily into Yoongi's wet parted lips, and then pushing Yoongi up against his apartment door to grind his thigh up against his clothed erection as the younger whined and Seokjin fumbled for his keys.

"Well, what do you believe in then?" Seokjin asks, smiling down at Yoongi who looks up at him with wide eyes as he rests his head on Seokjin's chest.

"I dunno, nothing."

"I believe in something."

Yoongi props himself up a little on his elbow, trailing his cool fingers across Seokjin's broad chest and pressing his lips to Seokjin's warm neck. "What?" he asks, mumbling against Seokjin's skin (which causes the elder's heart to pick up pace).

Seokjin drags his gaze away from Yoongi to dramatically stare into the distance, "Some might call it 'love'..."

Yoongi snickers against his skin, pulling away to stare at Seokjin in amusement, before a gummy smile spreads across his face and he chuckles.

"Hey, don't laugh!" Seokjin whines, playfully punching Yoongi's arm, unable to prevent a smile from crossing his own features.

At this, Yoongi laughs even harder, his eyes scrunching shut as he gasps for breath. Seokjin giggles too, charmed by the joy on Yoongi's face.

"Happy is a good look on you." Seokjin decides.

Yoongi laces his fingers between Seokjin's deft ones, having been craving physical intimacy for a while - which the elder doesn't seem to mind.

"Cheesy isn't a good look on you, though."

Seokjin cocks an eyebrow at this, "What is a good look on me, then?"

Yoongi smirks, climbing atop Seokjin's lap and planting his free hand beside the taller's handsome head. "Well, you looked pretty good when you had your lips around my dick."

Seokjin smiles, ears red but still cocky nonetheless. "Oh, really? Intriguing."

The younger stares down into his almond-shaped eyes for a long second before he leans down nibbles on Seokjin's thick bottom lip, "Yeah, they're pretty," he mumbles against his mouth as the elder leans up eagerly to press a hot kiss into the corner of his mouth. "But I think I like you even more from this angle". To punctuate his sentence, he grinds hips down, the skin of their soft (but quickly hardening) cocks caressing each other.

Seokjin moans in that beautiful, airy tone of voice and lets go of Yoongi's hand so that he can feel across Yoongi's hips. The soft, fair skin rubbing against his growing erection drives him crazy. "You better call me after you leave, or I'll be chasing the taste of heaven forevermore." he grunts, exchanging open-mouthed panting breaths with the provocative man.

Yoongi chuckles at that, the laughter fading quickly as his arousal heightened. Gripping Seokjin's impressive shoulders, he watches intently as pleasure paints his perfect features, both of them desperately hard now, and groaning as Seokjin holds his face in his large hands and licks into his mouth. When they part, breathy moans floating from both their lips, he sucks on Seokjin's pierced earlobe and whispers,

"Oh, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: omg this was so short, but if anyone likes it I'll write a part 2 lol (please vote if you enjoyed, it motivates me to write more trash like this XD <3)

Thanks for reading!