Me, Myself ,and I

A lot of people say that high school was the best 4 years of there lives. My name is Skylar, and high school for me is like a roller coaster that has no end.
I am a 17 year old that goes to Treasures High School. Now you maybe wondering where on the map is that high school. Well it is not exactly on the map, neither is the city. I live in the very I mean very small town in Nevada.
There is no rain, there are just clouds hovering over my world. There are only about 1,000 people living here.

I live with my parents and my brother Logan, or i used to live with my brother he is in college now so i do't get to see him a lot. Logan and me are pretty close. We grew up together and we did everything together. When he when off to college it was hard for the both of us. We used to talk every night but then after a while he stoped calling me probably because he is busy. I don't blame him for it.

My brother has also has good luck with relationships. His longest girlfriend has been for 2 years and the only reason they broke up as because she was moving all the way to Florida. For me the last boyfriend was when I was in the 8th grade. Then it only lasted like 3 days so yeah my luck is just great with boys.

So after that experience I guess I just gave up on dating.

My life thinks sometimes, but I have learned to live with it. Even through life has its ups and downs, I get through it one day at a time.