About The Story

The age of humans have passed, and the only survivors still lure around Arian, searching for a chance of life. Some survivors have even gone savage by slowly adopting animal-like traits and forming into empires based on their species. In the midst of these animal groups, stands one empire named Stormclan. Their cat ears and claws are no match against the other clan's abilities, but they still manage to survive through the usual conflict over prey and territory.

Gray is the leader of StormClan. She is being pressured by all of the drama around her and all it does is make her want to scream. Her past has always made her stronger, but adding her current situation to her past trauma seems to be slowly killing her.

At the same time, her sister, Crystal never fit in since came back from running away when she was younger. With her multiple piercings and her sharp attitude, everything about her seems to be foreign to the other nekos. The wolves from Ashclan are slowly starting to tear their clan apart, and a castaway empire comes back to town. Nothing is in place and the gears of destiny are rusted in age. They must answer many questions. How will they defeat the tyrants? How does their past play a role in a situation they never meant to get themselves into? And most importantly, which secrets will be exposed?

To go through this, Crystal and Gray may need strength that they never knew they had. Strength that they don't know how to find. Strength that is powerful enough to create a storm.