Chapter Six:

I legit only ended the last chapter because the count was 666 and it was at a good enough place to stop so you're welcome!)

When Arian walked to the ballroom (which his pants had next to none) he looked around for Amos or anyone else from his family.

He sighed when he couldn't find anyone and wandered over to the refreshment table. There he heard, "Ugh! There is hardly any sweets. I am NOT eating this!"

Amos.

Arian turned and smiled at him. "You made it."

Amos jumped in surprise before looking up. "Y-Yes I did." He said with a wavering tone.

Arian swallowed. "Yeah... Uhm... Listen I just wanted to say... Thank you..." He whispered.

Amos blushed before shaking his head. "It was nothing... Really... Now be a good host and bring me something sweet. Shoo shoo." He waved his hands at Arian.

Arian chuckled and walked off to find a cake or something. He found a fudge block in the kitchen ice box before walking back to find Amos.

Amos was waiting with his brother as Arian brought him the sweet. Amos bit his lip. "Very good. Now.... I'll be eating this by myself. Do not follow me."

Arian sighed again. "I messed it up." He murmured to himself but shook his thoughts away when King Dick called everyone to silence.

"My son, Prince Arian, come to center stage and start the first dance." He announced.

Arian walked to the center of the room. The tradition was that when the Prince was in the middle of the room, right before he danced with his partner he would propose to them.

Arian looked around the room and spotted Amos, standing behind Princess Jessella.

With a burst of courage he walked over to the area. Jessella blushed but then frowned when Arian walked past her.

"Amos..." Arian started.

Amos turned red and bit the inside of his cheek.

"You are the most spoiled Prince I know. You are clingy, childish, wanting only treats and tea... And to top it all off..."

Amos felt his cheeks burn in shame and his eyes water.

"You captured my heart."

Amos snapped his head up. "What....?" He breathed.

Arian smiled and held Amos's dainty hand in his own. "Amos, Prince of Tragopan, will you do the honor of marrying me and become future queen of Myna?"

Amos felt a tear slide down his cheek and stifled a laugh when he saw his mom and brother screaming with excitement in the corner. He sniffled. "You... You forgot the ring, stupid..."

Arian grinned. "No I didn't." He held up a silver band with a single.... Magenta colored Ruby...

Amos started to full on cry. "Of... Of course I'll marry you..." He bawled.

The taller Prince laughed softly and pulled the crying Amos to the dance floor. With the start of violins, they started to dance.

Even though they hadn't known each other long, dancing in each other's arms.... They knew that everything would be okay.