VI

Bella's POV

Ben and I were tied up on different sides of a post. Uma told us her plan as we waited for Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos. Uma was talking to Ben and Harry kept tormenting me. "You know lass, you only got 20 more minutes left." I laugh and looked at his watch. "I have 30, pirate." He laughed and got close. "You know, you seem more of a villain then hero." He ran his hook under my chin as I looked away. "And you don't seem like a Captain, more like a crew." His smile dropped which made me smirk. "Awwwee, did I hurt somebodys little feelings?" I mocked as he growled and walked away which made me laugh. "Better hope your boyfriend comes around." He pointed at me then disappeared behind me. Then hook had Ben with him and walking towards the plank. "Finally!" Uma screamed. I see the gang plus Lonnie walk up. They kept arguing back and forth. Mal then walked to Uma with Fairy Godmother's wand. Uma then stopped her. "This seems too easy. Give it a test drive, but nothing too big. Unless you want Ben and Bella to get it." Hook then smirked and winked at me. Mal then turned and looked at Dude. "Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into words." I was confused. Dude already knew how to talk and no glow came from the wand. "Talk dog." Mal said. "Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude then said. Everyone laughed along with Ben and I. "Give me the wand." Uma said but Mal pulled the wand back. "Give me Ben!" Carlos then stepped up. "And Bella!" He looked at me as I smiled. "Harry!" Uma called as Harry cut my ropes and pulled me to Carlos and Mal. I pulled from him and ran to Carlos. He hugged me tightly "I missed you." He said as he also kissed my forehead. I then look to see Harry cutting Ben's ropes as well. Ben walked behind me and Carlos as Mal then gave Uma the wand as we walked away. "By the power of the sea, break it and set us free." Uma shouted but nothing happened. "NO!" She shouted and broke the fake wand. All of the sudden a smoke bomb hit between us. Carlos grabbed me by my waist pulling me to an open pipe. Everyone else started getting into a sword fight. Just before we got there a girl pirate jumped in front of me. I grabbed a sword and fought her. I kicked her into the water when there was an opening and turned around to come face to face with Harry. "Come on lass." He smirked as we fought. I grabbed a hold of his hook and threw it into the water. He dove into the water after it as I ran to Carlos. Mal and Uma were fighting as more bombs were thrown. Everyone went threw the pipe which lead to the limo. After throwing my sword into the back, I sat in the back with Carlos, Evie, and Dude. Carlos hugged me close again. Ben and Mal then jumped in the limo as well. We then drove back to Auradon. Mal and Ben stayed quite the whole trip home. Once we got back to Auradon Ben and I had to go change quick. I kissed Carlos as Ben and I ran off before anyone saw us.