Hang out (IS JIZZIE A THING...)

Joel's P.O.V
2:20
Driving 60 miles beeping my horn. "I'm going to be late!!!". I badly parked by the cafe we were meeting at and barged through the door, standing there I saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder she turned around straight away and through her arms around me. "Joel!!!" She said in a confused voice, "I didn't think you would actually come after what happened last night!?" "Do you think I would bale on you?" I said as I looked her in the eye.
Lizzie's P.O.V
I ordered a drink at the cafe as I waited for Joel's arrival. 5 minutes had pasted and I was still alone, "he will never show up" I said in my mind. I walked over to a table to sit down but on the way there I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Joel, I hugged him like I've never hugged anyone before. "Joel!!!!" I yelled as the whole cafe looked at us "I didn't think you would actually come after what happened last night!?" He looked me in the eye as though there was something in it, "do you think I would bale on you??" He replied as we hugged once again. We sat down at a table and talked for hours. I looked over at my phone to see what the time was, I had 5 missed calls from my mom asking where I was and what time I was coming home. "SHOOT!!" I yelled "I need to get home" Joel looked at me and smiled, he took my hand and kissed it. "Lizzie... will you be my girlfriend???" As soon as I heard those words come out of Joel's mouth I was shocked. I smiled as I took a step closer. We locked lips as the whole intier cafe stared and clapped. "LIZZIE!!!" I turned around and saw my mom screaming my name, she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and forced me into the car. "MOM!!!" I yelled as I saw Joel inside starring at the car. He looked at me as I mouthed the words chat, he nodded his head as the car felt like it was going 180 miles. "Mom how did you find me???" My mom rolled her eyes and slowed down the car " look in the back" she said "what??" I replied and looked in the back, I saw Maddie (my sister) using her phone to hide her face, I got my phone out to text her.
Lizzie: MADDIE!!😡
Maddie: Sorry😐
Lizzie: Maddie your my sister how could you!!!
Maddie: Look I'm sorry... soo what happened on your date...
Lizzie: Date????
Maddie: It was a date right?!?!
Lizzie: NOOO!!!
Maddie: Then why were you guys kissing??
Lizzie: He asked me to be his girlfriend!
Maddie: 😱... did you say yes??
Lizzie: 😶... I didn't say anything... he asked then we kissed... that's all that happened... argggh I didn't say yes!!!
Maddie: 😏 but you didn't say no...
Lizzie: Can we talk about this later when mom is not looking over my shoulder..?
Maddie: Yea I can see that😂