You and Me

Hey meet me in front of the school in 20 minutes! x

   Claudia recieved a message from her boyfriend, Harry. Claudia put on a pair of white shorts, a purple shirt, and some pink and blue VANS. She walked to the school and got there 10 minutes late. "Hey! Why did you tell me to come here?" Claudia asked as she hugged Harry. "I just wanted to see you," Harry said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned in for a quick kiss. "Well why didn't we go to your house?" Claudia wondered.

   "I don't know. Maybe my little brother would bother us or something," Harry let go of Claudia as she just held on to his hand. "Okay. Okay. I get it. And if you go to my house...Well you know," Claudia remembered that her parents did not approve of Harry. He was always flirting with girls. But Claudia trusted him and did not care about what others thought. They sat down next to a classroom window, and Harry wrapped his arm around Claudia's shoulders.

   Claudia pulled out her iPod and plugged in her earphones. She put one on her right ear then handed the other one to Harry. Just then the song - Wherever You Will Go by: Charlene Soraia - came on. "This is a beautiful song," said Harry with a wide smile as he turned to Claudia. "Yeah." Claudia, then layed her head on his shoulder. They stayed there until the song finished. Claudia then stood up and reached for Harry's hand. Harry stood up, but then Claudia began to run; pulling Harry. Harry tried to keep up, and ended up asking, "Where are we going?!" "To my house!" Claudia yelled as Harry finally caught up to her. "I thought I couldn't-" Claudia interrupted him, "Just climb up my window!" Then they reached the house.

   Claudia walked in like if nothing was going on. She walked into her room and opened the window. Harry then climbed in. Claudia asked quietly, "Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure!" Harry smiled as he jumped onto Claudia's bed. "What movie?" Harry asked. "I don't know, what do you want to watch?" Claudia asked looking through her dvd's. "Anything but Finding Nemo or Toy Story! Niall and Liam are driving me crazy with those movies!" he chuckled. "Okay! Well I only have The Titanic cause my brother and sister scratched the others." Claudia said shyly. "Okay sure! I wanted to take you to go see that movie anyways," Harry said as he pulled the sheets over himself. Claudia played the movie. She turned around and saw Harry pulling up the covers. He motioned for her to lay next to him, then Harry pulled the cover over her. He wrapped his arms around Claudia.

   Claudia rested her head on his chest. - I better not move. I want her to stay in my arms forever. Why did I do such a messed up thing! - Harry thought as the movie played. He thought about how he would hurt her if she ever found out his secret.