How I Feel About You

I thought I should start communicating more with my readers. Cos y'all are taking some of your time to read my story and I just really appreciate it..so MUCH!! :D ... so thank you for sticking by and patiently waiting for me to upload. ♥

Some of you may be wondering how Harry and Claudia met and how they started to date... I decided to make this chapter all about that, and well a bit more:) (she said in a squeky voice!) Ha! Ha! Oh and before I forget, this is not a flash back because well Claudia is just explaining to you what she is feeling... You would just have to wait until the end... I have it all planned out. :P

Well I hope you all enjoy!

Please vote! and Comment!:) If you like it then leave a comment below and tell me your favorite part of the story so far.

------------------------------------------------------------♥-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claudia's POV

     Today was the best day ever. I realized how much I love Harry. He's so nice, perfect, funny, and so romantic. Guys have liked me before, and I have liked them, too. But there is just a different connection between us. Yes I have known Harry longer than any of the guys in the band. We went to school together and we have been friends since I can remember. It was always amazing whenever we would hang out. Then when he asked me out for the first time I felt weird because he was my best friend. I agreed to go out with him because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I thought it would be weird to go out with my best friend. I thought maybe just one date wouldn't hurt. Then afterwards we would just pretend it never happened and just go back to normal. But then came the date and everything changed.

     He took me to my favorite restaurant. I ate and just pretended like if it was just two friends having dinner. What could go wrong, right? WRONG! After he took me to the park, and we watched the sunset he put his arm around my waist. I thought it was okay, since he has always done it before. But he always did it just to joke around. But this time it was weird. His grip was tighter. He looked and seemed different. He acted more serious. He didn't joke around as much. When ever I was doing or saying something he looked into every detail about me. I felt weird, but I just let it go and never asked him why he was acting weird.

     Well back to the part where he was holding my waist. He looked into my eyes. Then before I knew it he softly kissed me. I was COMPLETLY shocked. I stayed still and I could feel my eyes WIDE OPEN. I pushed him off me. He looked embarrased. He wouldn't even look at me. He just stared up at the moon.

"Harry?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I pushed you. I just didn't expect you to...you know."

"Kiss you?"

"Well yes...and I also didn't expect you to ask me out, either."

"Oh. Sorry, but can I tell you something?"

"You don't have to be sorry. And of corse you can. You can tell me anything."

"Okay, well... I have liked you for a while now. I know it's kind of weird and all, but I just thought you should know."

"Oh...um...how long exactly?"

"Like a month, maybe?"

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? And I thought you liked that girl that you went out with like last week?"

"Um... hold on... Yes, really. I didn't have enough courage until yesturday. And I only agreed to go out with her cos I hadn't gone out in like forever."

"Really, Harry? You choose now to joke around?"

"Hey, I thought you knew me? You know I joke around without even thinking about it."

"Okay, okay. Sorry. But you really liked me?"

"No. I didn't 'liked' you. I 'like' you. As in present time."

"Harry! Stop joking. And you were my BFF. You know what I meant."

"I was your BFF?"

"Yes, you were my BFF."

"And now I'm not?"

"Nope!"

"Why not?"

"Because Best Friends do not do this!"

Harry raised an eyebrow. I just smiled and before I knew it I was kissing him. I felt his arms snake around my waist and I did the same around his neck. We had to release to catch some air. I smiled then he whispered into my ear, "You just made me the happiest guy in the world." I laughed and slightly punched his arm.

     So that was our first date. Yeah I'll admit I did kind of like him since he came clean. But now I don't just like him. I love him. He is just so amazing.

First Person POV

On the way back from the beach they decided to go to Harry's place. The ride was just them two talking and laughing. When Harry and Claudia walked in they were completely shocked to what was going on.

"LOUIS!" Harry yelled.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry!"

"I thought you said you would be out, too!"

Claudia and Eleanor were just laughing their asses off.

"Well we were, but then we decided to come here."

"Well that would have been fine. But why did you have to make out exactly on my bed?!"

"Sorry Harry. I just didn't- wait! Why should I have to explain to you?"

"Because I live here just like you!"

"Well yes. That's true. But I am sorry we were on your bed."

"Wow! Just for that I will do this!"

He took off his shirt then quickly grabbed Claudia and sat her on Louis' bed. He kissed her roughly. Claudia pushed him off then started laughing as Eleanor helped her up; also laughing. "You two are idiots!" Claudia yelled. "Yeah you two are just to CRAZY!" Eleanor laughed. They were both just smiling, but then stopped and gave each other horrified glances as Harry and Louis started smiling and laughing. "Before you do anything! Harry just put your shirt back on!" Claudia yelled covering her eyes jokingly. "Why? It's going to end up off and no where near me pretty soon," Harry said. As Harry tried to reach for Claudia, she ran away. And he was tacing after her. "Nope! Sorry! I'm not going to do that!" Claudia yelled behind her. "RUN CLAUDIA! RUN!" Louis and Eleanor yelled as they hugged each other and laughed at the two children running. It looked like if Harry was a three year old baby and Claudia was the year older sister trying to run because she stole his candy.

     "Okay! I give up! I'm out of breath!" Claudia announced as she pretended to pass out on Louis' bed. "Okay! Fine if you want to play that game. You're on the wrong bed." Harry said as he lay over her. "Harry! Get your fat ass off of me!" Claudia tried to yell from beneath him. Harry laughed then quickly got off. "Now I'm a fat ass?" Harry asked sarcasticly. "No, I just wanted you to get off," Claudia smirked. Harry wondered why that was. "Now Louis!" Claudia yelled. And before Harry could do anything. He was tackled by Louis, and Eleanor shoved Harry's shirt onto him.

     When they finished Harry stood up. He looked unhappy, but Claudia just smiled wildly. "I never thought I would have to force a grown man to put on a shirt," Eleanor jokingly pointed out.