Chapter 1

Paris's POV~

It was a lovely morning. I could hear the birds chirping outside my window and as I slowly opened my eyes I saw the sunlight streaming through my blinds. I then noticed something. I could smell FOOD!!!

Next thing I knew I had jumped out of my bed and was sprinting down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw my amazing big sis putting freshly cooked waffles onto plates and covering them in maple syrup! My fave breakfast!

"Hey Paris, sleep well?" She asked me handing me a plate and sitting down at the table. My sister was the one and only Perrie Edwards from popular girl group little mix. ( If you don't know who they are, where have you been living? under a rock?, they came first on the british x factor 2011)

She was staying at home for the weekend to hang out with me and mum before she was going on tour for a whole 2 months. I was gonna miss her so much, I hardly get to see her as it is which is really annoying because I love spending time with her! But right now she was acting really odd!

"Ok perrie, what's going on? You never get up this early, and you certainly do not cook me my favourite breakfast!"

I looked at her suspiciously, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Can't I just cook my favourite sister her favourite breakfast once in a while and have her be ok with it" she replied smiling sweetly at me.

"Tell me why now!" I said walking towards her and putting my face up to hers menacingly.

"It's nothing really, I promise you, just out the kindness of my own heart" she said tapping my nose.

I growled at her. "Well, there's only one way I can get you to tell me".

She looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"And what's tha-" she said before I began tickling her. This was Perrie's biggest weakness so I knew I would get her to talk.

"Please, Paris, stop! I can't take it! AhahahahahHahHahHahaha" she screamed, tears streaming down her face. She began snorting and at this point was on the floor rolling around.

"NEVER, not until you surrender and tell me why you are being so especially nice to me"

She was laughing so hard and her face was sweaty. After several tickles under her chin she was defeated.

"Ok, ok I surrender!" She cried, crawling away from me and climbing back onto her chair clearly out of breath.

"I'll tell you, if you so desperately want to know" she said wiping her brow with the back of her hand.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A few moments later our mum came in wearing a pink spotty dressing gown.

"What's all the noise?" she asked as she walked over to the kettle and turned it on. She suddenly turned around.

"Who made waffles?" Me and perrie burst out laughing! Trust our mum to know where good food was! She loved waffles nearly as much as I do!

"I did, enjoy!" perrie said, grinning widely.

"Is this a dream, my daughter perrie making her family breakfast, I thought I'd never see the day" our mum said getting herself a plate and sitting down with us at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Ugh, your just as bad as Paris!" Perrie moaned."fine, as your both here I've got some super exciting news to tell you!".

Authors Note~

HEY GUYSSS!!<3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE SUSPENSE! WHAT COULD THE GOOD NEWS BEEEEEE???

HAHAHA! YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE TO FIND OUT! MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *starts coughing* yeah.... im weird so....

! IF ANYONE IS READING THIS AND IS ENJOYING IT SO FARR! THEN I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD VOTE AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FREINDS!!!! THIS STORY WILL GET EVEN BETTER I PWOMISEEEE!!!

I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER! BUT THEY WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE! AND THEY'LL BE A LOT MORE INTERESTING!! SO IF YOU WANNA, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN BELOW! AND HERES SOME PLACES WHERE YALL CAN FIND AND STALK ME IF YA WANNA! HEHE :D

Instagram- @meganeditsxx

Twitter- @Megan21841665

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CANT ADD ME, COMMENT YOUR SOCIAL STUFF BELOW AND ILL HAPPILY ADD ANY OF YOU GUYS! SO YEAH THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST A TASTER OF WHAT IS TO COME! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN WHAT I HAVE PLANNED

AND ALL THE PEOPLE IM GOING TO PUT IN IT! HEHE! 

ALSO, ANOTHER QUICK NOTE! ILL PROBABLY BE HOLDING A COVER EDIT CONTEST FURTHER ON IN THIS FANFIC! SO IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GOOD AT EDITS AND ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE ME A COVER PICTURE FOR THIS STORY! THEN AWESOME!!!<3<3

ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON :D

AUFWEIDERSEHEN :))X (IF U DIDNT KNOW, ITS GOODBYE IN GERMAN) ;) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE XXXX

RIGHT IM DEFINITELY LEAVING NOW!!

SO BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XXXXX :P