Chapter 2

Perrie's POV-

Paris and my mum were waiting for me to tell them my exciting news!!! I knew Paris was going to be so overwhelmed when I tell them!!

"Ok" I started. "Here's the thing, me and the other little mix girls, you know, are going on tour for the next few months and we thought it would be so awesome if we took our siblings with us!"

Paris just stared at me with wide eyes!!! Was she gonna react???

"So...that means....yo-" I began to say, but was cut off by a demented flying things hauling itself at me at full force. I looked down and saw Paris hugging me, she has a tendency of cutting me off and doing the strangest things!!!

At this point I was starting to not being able to breathe!!!

"Can't....breathe...!!!! I said. Paris finally let go and squeled!!

"OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IM GOING ON TOUR WITH LITTLE MIX! YAY YAYA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!"She yelled jumping up and down and dancing around the kitchen like a 5 year old.

I just laughed at her! I love my immature little sister!!

It was gonna be amazing this tour! and even better having my sis with us!!

"Aw congrats Paris, I'll miss you though"my mum said, giving my sis a hug.

"I'M GOING TO PACK RIGHT NOW!" Paris screamed, and charged back up the stairs!!!

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm gone finish this waffle"my mum said tucking in.

"I think I'll join you" I replied, picking up my fork and tucking into the yummy waffles!

They were really nice if I do say myself!

Suddenly my phone rang

Hey, get your back off the wall

Don't you get comfort-

It was Jade calling me!

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey pez, you told her yet?"

"Yep, saying she is excited is an understatement haha!" I laughed.

"Ha, well, can't wait to see ya tomorrow, have a fun day!" Jade said.

"Bye poopy hehe" I said giggling.

"Oiy, bye haha" She said before hanging up.

I had finished my waffles and when I was nearly done cleaning up the kitchen, Paris came down with a large hot pink suitcase in hand.

"I'm ready!" She said excitedly! "When do we go?" Oh, boy, I can't wait!"

"Well, you'll have too because we don't leave until tomorrow!" I said laughing at her.

"haha, I'm just so desperate to gooo, it's like an extra long holiday but better!" she said helping me to tidy up!

"So today Paris, I was thinking, as it's your last day here in south shields, how do you feel me taking you out for the day, I'm thinking..."

"SHOPPING!" We both said together laughing.

"Ha, we are so cheesy sometimes!" Paris said.

"I know right!  I'm gonna go get ready so meet you in a bit" I said rushing up the stairs towards my room.

I grabbed some clothes from my drawer and hopped into the shower!

I felt the warm water hitting my skin and making me feel relaxed!

After I was done I got out, dryed myself off and got dressed into a long sleeved batman crop top, some navy shorts and my chuncky black boots!!

I quickly blow dryed my hair and stuck it up in a messy high bun and put on my fave white circular sunglasses! I put on some bright red lipstick and I was good to go!

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs into the livingroom!!

"Ready?" I asked Paris.

"Yeah, lets go!"she said. We linked arms, laughing at our cheesiness, and bounded out the door!

The sun was shining, it was a glorious morning!! This year was gonna be sick!!

Author's note~

HEYYY GUYSSS! IT'S ME MEG!! <3

SO THIS WAS CHAPTER 2!! STILL NOT MICH HAS HAPPENED YET BUT I PROMISE YOU IT WILL!! I NOTICED I HAD AROUND 20 READS AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE READS I GET! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT SORTA STUFF!

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I HAVE A COVER BUT IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY TILL I HOLD AN EDIT COVER CONTEST SOON!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3! 

PEACE OUT, MEG <3