Chapter 2: Home.

*Louis P.O.V*

"T-This is our house?"

"This is it. My band mates and I live here."

"All of them?"

"Yep. All 4 of us... Now all 5" He smiles and ruffles my hair. "Your rooms on the top floor next to mine and Niall's, the other 2 are at the end of the hall way." I get out of the car and into the front room, where I see three boys zooming past into the kitchen. 

"They must of did something. Hold on." He runs after them into the kitchen. "JESUS WHAT IS ALL OF THIS!?"

"Niall tried making cupcakes."

"How did it get on the ceiling?"

"Food fight..."

"God damn you three. Niall clean this up." I hear him huff and Liam walks out by me.

"Are they allways like this?" 

" You get used to it. It's quite funny.. but it get's annoying. " He crosses his arms. "Want to see your room?" I nod softly and he leads me up the stairs. The room was navy blue, with hardwood floor. There was a black desk in the corner, and I small flatscreen on the wall above the desk. There was a chest of drawers, a small closet, and a medium sized bathroom. I place my bag on the queen bed with a black bed frame with a black and navy blue duvet, and two black bed side table with a lamp, and an IHome on the other.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It's really nice. Perfect." I smile softly and hug him tightly, his strong arms holding me tightly, and finally, I feel safe. 

Ugh. Sorry for really late and shity update.