You Wanna What Now?

I got out of bed and my mom booked me out of the hospital. When i got home. I started getting dressed when i forgot something, i smelled like shit!

So i took a quick shower while singing Let Her Go by Passenger. When i got out, i dried myself off. I put on my Ew People crop top with denim shorts and mint colored converse. I put my hair in a waterfall braid. I took my makeup bag and headed to my room. I put on some concealer, eyeliner, lipgloss, and mascara.

"Mom I'm going out!" I yelled upstairs.

"Okay have fun!" My mom yelled back.

I walked around town to clear my head. I needed to rape a boy. And I knew just who would do it. Suddenly, my alarm on my phone went off.

"Summer school!" It kept saying.

Ughhh. I walked in the door to school and saw him. The one boy who would be willing, Adam.

"Hey Adam!" I said as I sat next to him.

"Hey!" He said back.

"Listen I have a problem..."

"What's up?" He said.

Just as I was about to tell him class started. So I passed him a note explaining my problem. I also asked him if he would help me. I also told him he had to rape me to help me.

"I'd be happy to!" He said. "But I can't."

"What do you mean you cant?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Well don't you know the code?"

"What code?"

"To get rid of the curse from a boy you have to rape another boy." He said.

"I know!"

"So to get rid of the curse from a girl then..."

"Oh...then i have to rape...a...ohhh" I said.

"But if you need me I'm always right here!" Adam said.

"Well thanks for your help anyways!"

I said. I sneaked out the door at the back entrance. I have to rape a girl! Im not a lesbian! But if it means getting rid of this...then im all in!