Qrow x pregnant reader

(This is gonna be based around the start of volume 3 to volume 4)
REQUESTS OPEN LEMONS CAN BE REQUESTED TOO!!!!

You took a deep breath as you were about to tell Qrow that you were pregnant. You were worried of his reaction since you two had only been together for a few months.

You walked out into the living room and bit your lip. You took a other deep breath and looked at Qrow sitting on the couch. "Qrow..." You said quietly and he looked at you.

"What is it sweetie?" He asked as he took another drink from his flask. "I'm pregnant..." You said as he eyes widened and looked at you while still taking a sip of his flask. He put the flask down, stood up and hugged you. "How long have you known for?" He asked as he rested his chin on top of your head.

You wrapped your arms around him. "A few days..." He nodded and pulled away from the hug. He lifted your chin and kissed you gently. "It'll be okay (y/n), we can do this." He smiled. You smiled back and nodded. "Y-yea, we can."

He held your cheek and laughed slightly. "I'm sure Ruby would love a little cousin." You nodded and smiled. "Yea, she would. Let's not tell them yet. You said as he nodded. You hugged him tightly and buried your face into his chest. "Just don't go dying on me..." You said quietly as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. "I'll try."

Several months later you had received a letter from Ruby, saying that Qrow had been hurt badly but is making a good recovery in mistral. After you had got this letter you made your way to mistral.

You had met up with Ruby and hugged her. "Where is he?" You asked. "He's resting." She said. You sighed quietly and nodded. "Take me to him..." You held your stomach. She nodded then began to walk you to him.

Once you had got into the room and walked over to him and stroked his cheek. Qrow groaned and opened his eyes and looked up at you. "Ngh.... (Y-y/n)...." He said quietly.

You pressed your forehead against his and looked at his red eyes. "Qrow... You fucking retard..." You said quietly as you hugged him. He laughed slightly and looked at you. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." He said as he slowly sat up and pulled you into his lap as he kissed you gently.

"Ewwww!" Ruby yelled then ran out the room.

Qrow pulled away and smiled as he rubbed your large stomach. "How much longer?" He asked.

You looked at him. "About a few more weeks." You said and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around you. You pulled away and your eyes widened as your water broke.

[rip this is my first RWBY one shot and my first one shot I've written in years so please forgive my mistakes and what not)