Whitley x reader

You and Whitley had been friends since the two of you were very young since the both of your fathers were business partners.

You and your father had gone over to the schnee manor. You hadn't seen Whitley in years and you were excited to see him again but never shown it on the whole trip to the schnee manor.

You took a deep breath as your father had told you to be 'proper'. You nodded to every word he said. He gave you the same talk every time.

Once you had gotten to the manor, your father knocked on the door. A few moments later the schnee manor butler opened up the door, greeted you then took you and your father up the Jacques (is that his name? XD idk, idc, he a dick) office. You like usual waited outside. You wanted to just slide down against the wall but what would your father say when he walked out. So you decided to just sit down on the chair outside the office.

You seen a tall young man walk past you with his hands behind his back. "Whitley?" He asked as he stopped then turned around to look at you. "Yes?" He asked. "And you are?" He looked at you. "I-it's (y-y/n)! Don't you remember?" You asked as he shook his head. "Oh..." You looked down.

All of a sudden he ruffled your hair and smiled. "Of course I remember you, silly." He laughed as you looked up at him. You jumped up and hugged him tightly. "Don't you ever play tricks like that again!" You yelled slightly at him as you pulled away from the hug.

He looked down at you and smiled. "Y'know, (y/n) you have gotten really beautiful over these past few years." He said as he stroked your cheek. This made you blushed deeply and Whitley could feel the heat coming from your cheek.

You looked away from him as if trying to stop him from holding your cheek. He leaned down and kissed your cheek. You cheeks lit up even brighter than before. "I think someone likes me~" Whitley teased you.

"D-do not!" You stuttered. He just laughed and hugged you. You stopped blushing and my god, his scent was amazing. He slowly wrapped your arms around him and held him tight. He pulled away slightly and looked down at you and kissed you gently.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for that?" He asked as you shook your head. "A very long time." He said and smiled. "Can I tell you something?" You asked as he nodded. "I've also been waiting for you to do that for a very long time."

He smiled and hugged you again. "Would you ever marry me?" He asked as he looked strait ahead. He smiled then looked down at you as he could feel your head nod.

He grabbed your hand tightly and opened the office door and walked in with you. "Father, Mister (Y/l/n)! Me and (y/n) are getting married!" He said proudly as you stood there dumb founded. Your father and Jacques looked at the two of you with wide eyes.

(NOW YOY GET TO CHOSE IF THERE IS A PART 2!!!!!)