Chapter #1

(Edit)

So You Know:

-Because this is a fan-fiction I don't wanna seem sexist and use 'She' or 'He and stuff. So I use 'Their', 'Them' or 'They'. This is just a So You Know, so it won't confuse you when you see their, them and they instead of he or she.

Day1...

(Y/N) POV

The rain poured down heavily drenching my clothes as I stared down. Looking at a tombstone with the words,

"Don't Forget Me,"

with someone name underneath,

"Leo Gray."

As I left the cemetery I felt as if my heart dropped. Such sorrow started to grow over my shoulders. I felt the pain in my chest as I walked home.

"(Y/N) your back already? How was work? Did you make any friends this time?"

My mother asked me as she walked towards the front door.

I removed my soaked shoes then looked at her as she smiled happily with a curious look upon her face.

"I got fired... Another few kid's from my school came up there today and.. Destroyed some stuff. My boss got mad and fired me."

I didn't want to tell her that they came there to beat me up as well. So I looked at her smiling as the water from my wet hair dripped down my face.

"What?! He fired you just because of some kids?!"

She began raging as she walked into the kitchen grabbing the house phone.

"I GOING TO SPEAK TO THIS BOSS NOW!!"

"Mom, I told you, it was kids from my school."

"I DO NOT CARE! THAT'S NO EXCUSE!!"

As she started to call my boss I walked towards my room closing the door behind me. I threw off my wet clothes and put on some dryer ones. I then plodded on my bed nuzzling my face in my pillow.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE?!?"

You could hear my mom yelling on the phone as I laid in bed. I suddenly dozed off closing my eyes and fell asleep.

"(Y/N) wake up. We need you."

A soft voice spoke to me as I rubbed my eyes waking up slowly but barely. I looked at the person trying to awake me. I couldn't see their face as much as my vision was still blurry.

"W-Who are you..?"

I asked curiously as I sat up on what was once my bed. But is now just thin air.

"No time for that. Just listen! Go look for a man named 'Rick Sanchez' he's the grandfather of a boy in your school named 'Morty Smith' he looks just like me."

I looked at the stranger as my vision slowly gotten clearer. It was a young boy probably around the age 13-14. He was wearing a yellow shirt and light blue pants. But he... Also had an eye patch over his left eye..?

"Why do I need to find these people? And why are you asking me..?"

I asked him with a worried look on my face.

"Because they are bad people. And you are special. I can't tell you anymore now, I'll tell you later. But remember to find those people and when you do, tell them you want to learn everything! Anything with science. Now go! Your gonna wake up now!"

The young boy started to vanish as he pushed me down. Making me lay on the thin air as I tried to speak to him,

"W-Wait..!"