Chapter one

Hate
******

My family is one of the biggest family's in Italy, We are the Puccio Family, and you'd think that we'd get along with the other families, well we don't.

One of out biggest rivals the Santoro family, they are know to have more money than we do, and for some reason, we hate them, but can I blame them, no.

The Santoro Family has a reputation of having horrible sons, What I mean by this is that,
Ryan Santoro, the oldest son, he is a "Playboy", what do i know I don't even dare to talk to him, he so stupid.

One Time I actually talk to him he just called me stupid and Ugly, and you see me there like, F-you!!!, I'm serious, he was also with a group of girl, he was "flirting", with all of them.

I haven't talk to him ever since then, I ussaly see him in my High school with Girl, Even tho he is 20 ,and most of the girls here are, 14-15-16-17-18, I'm 18, about to finish high school and study business management and Laws, in case I can't become a Company CEO or something like that, I could become a Lawyer.

That's pretty much my life, I have no brother and my parents aren't home, so I'm ussaly always alone, so there no need for me to talk about my parents.

I will talk about my hobbies and stuff like that, Well I like to read and Dance, I like Kpop and JPop, I have one best friend and I'm nerdy, My full name is Irene Rosa Puccio, I live in Italy, My Hair color is Dark Black long up to my waist, My eyes are Light green, I'm 5'6 and Skinny, I also have a Weird obsession over hats, He he.

Yeah, pretty much as I don't have much to say about me cause my life is boring that for real, and all I do Is read book, Dance and Study when I'm bored, and I'm ussaly busy since I'm studying really hard so I can study in a good college and get the education I want and need.

Also I need to find some time to myself cause my parents want me to find someone I love so I can get married and have a owner to the company when me and my husband get old, but unfortunately I'm just not ready to get married, so I'm gonna wait, cause I will get married with the right person and at the right time, cause there's no way I'm gonna fall in love easily.

I'm not the type of person to believe in love at first sight and Shir like that, I more of a horror person and a murder person so if I were to find a true love it would be a serial killer and I'm not kidding, I have this wired attraction to guts that like murder and stuff like that, but my parents want me to marry a descent man. T.T.