Boyf riends: A Cliche Storm Chapter

This is just entirely fluff I'll have you know

"Jer?" Michael said, noticing that his presence was missing in their large bed. The couple had moved in together simply weeks ago, and Michael was the happiest he'd been in a while.

The thunder boomed outside his window.

"Jeremy?" He called again, putting on his glasses and getting out of bed. He decided to go into the bathroom, where he'd guessed Jeremy was. Inside, Jeremy Heere was curled into a ball, sobbing with his head in his knees.

  "Oh Jer." Michael rushes to his side. "Is everything okay?"

  "Micha-" he broke into sobs again, clinging onto the taller boy and burying his wet face in Michael's shoulder. "Mom left during a storm too. A-and I think you might leave me too."

  "Oh Jeremy," Michael rubs circles on his back, hoping to calm the smaller boy down. "I'd never leave you. Do you know how much I love you?"

  "How much?" Jeremy sobbed.

  "More than all the stars in the sky. More than every raindrop that's ever fallen. More than every grain of sand." Michael kisses the top of Jeremy's hair lightly, still embracing him.

  "Micha, now I'm half crying from how freaking sweet that was." Jeremy laughed a little, wiping tears.

  "Do you wanna go cuddle and try to get some sleep, boo?"

  Jeremy nodded and interlaced his fingers with his boyfriend's and they walked to their bed, Jeremy curling into Michael's chest and Michael putting his arm around his boyfriend.

  Jeremy winced as thunder boomed, and Michael's grip on him tightened. "I love you more than every cloud." Michael would whisper.

  And every time it stormed, Jeremy thought about this one night and how lucky he was to have such a boyfriend that would care for him no matter what.

Sorry for that being shorter than Rich, but I kind of like Le Fluff™
Get yo self a significant other like Michael y'all

Peace out, people of all pronouns