Wish I'd off myself instead

BOYF RIENDS Y'ALL

so basically this was a prompt I saw on Instagram and I instantly knew that I needed to write it so Heere we go kids

TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, SELF HARM

My best friend, Michael Mell, was sitting hopelessly in the bathroom at Jake's Halloween party.

He opened up a cabinet and took out a small orange container, with pills inside.

Michael, no. That's it, put down the pills, "WHAT THE HELL?" He yelled, confused at my stopping of his attempts. I wasn't even aware of these powers until just now! I could control my best friend and crush's-wait no, stop Jeremy. That's gay.

Michael reached for the razor, wait no. He reached for the hand towel because he wasn't going to harm himself tonight.

"J-just let me die." The helpless boy curled into a ball. "Please."

  That's it. As a narrator, I knew his thoughts and broke down the door. "MICHAEL!" I screamed, leaping onto him, embracing him.

  "J-Jeremy? Don't touch me, man!" He said, shoving me off him.

  "Michael, I'm so so so sorry. My Squip made me say that, and I'm not proud of it."

  "Whatever. You threw our friendship in the trash!"

  "I'D JUST BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED!"

  "Jeremy, I know that's traumatic and stuff but the...word you said to me isn't forgiven."

  I fidgeted with a bracelet I had on that the squip thought would look cool. I ripped it off, and threw it into the garbage can. "Michael, the only thing that belongs in the trash is my squip. You have no clue how much I hate to see you treat yourself this way. Dude, you mean the world to me. No homo." Damn. I meant full homo.

  Michael's eyes lit up. He took my face into his hands. "Is i-it okay i-if I kiss you?" (CONSENT IS KEY KIDDOS)

  I nodded, and felt our lips touch. The kiss tasted of weed, and alcohol from my drinking and disabling the squip. After a few seconds, we came apart for air.

  "Michael," I said, feeling my face turn a hue of red. "Whatever I said before I take back."

  Michael takes my hand, and smiles, though I can see scars up his arm. "It's okay, Player One."

  I turn over his arm. "A-are t-these my fault?" I felt the tears already welling in my eyes. Tonight has been the only night I was the narrator who controlled Michael's actions. If I hadn't, there would've been a really good chance that he would've-

  "No, they're your squip's fault. Jeremy, I was never mad at you, except for that 'Optic Nerve Blocking' crap." Michael said, releasing my hand and pulling his sweater arms down to hide the scars that I now knew existed.

All of the sudden, there was a great commotion, drunk and high teenagers alike, yelling and screaming one word.
"FIRE!"

The door was wide open, so Brooke poked her head in. "Y'all might die..so yah better run! There's a pretty warm-ish fire out here!" She was obviously drunk, but wouldn't wait for us, and bolted outside, in full sexy Halloween costume.

Michael cracked open the window, and since we were only on the first floor, it wasn't difficult to climb out the window.

J-Jeremy?

Oh no. I screamed, and Michael came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Jeremy? Are you okay?"

Break apart. Tell him you don't care about him.

That's a lie! I thought to my squip. I care about him more than you could ever know!

  Don't you want to be with her? You never will be if this keeps up.

  "Jeremy?" I heard Michael's voice in my ear. "Jeremy, we gotta go." Michael said, worry in his voice as smoke began to fill the room. He picked me up bridal style, and we climbed out the window.

Go over to Brooke and Chloe. You have to flirt while they grieve.

No, I thought. I am staying with Michael.

Idiot. You realize I'll always be here. You'll never get rid of me.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed out loud, curling out of Michael's arms.

"Woah woah woah it's okay baby," Michael said, sliding his arms around my waist. "I'm here, it's okay." He whispered sweet nothings into my hair, comforting me.

All I'm going to say about this is that green means go, red means stop.

"Green means go, red means stop." I repeated, the words feeling strange on my tongue.

"Babe, you're saying versions of Mountain Dew, what's wrong?" He said, going face to face with me, chuckling slightly and lifting up my chin.

"OH MY GOD, MICHAEL! YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I yelled, and kissed him.

"What? Why-why do you need Mountain Dew Red?"

Alas, it's my time to go I suppose. Have fun being a gay loser without any friends.

"I-I have some in my basement." Michael said, taking my hand.

  Since Michael lived down the street from where Jake's house was, we waled hand-in-hand to his house.

  He led me into the basement, grabbing a red carbonated drink. He twisted the top, a hissing noise startling me as the gases inside escaped. He walked to me, and I opened my mouth.

  Jeremy, don't do this. You'll be a loser forever. Besides, how could Michael love someone like you? A nobody. Someone with a small dick, too. Honestly, you're better off sticking with girls.

  "Michael, quickly," I said, beginning to cry. "The squip's trying to get to me."

  My beautiful boyfriend came over to me and pried open my unwilling mouth, like a mother feeding food to a baby, and poured the drink down my mouth. I swallowed it, and almost instantly felt a shooting pain.

  "aaaAAAAAAHAAHHAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed like there was no tomorrow, this hurt.

  Michael hugged me tightly. I could tell he hated my current state. He rubbed small circles on my back, trying to ease the pain. After a while, it was all over. All the pain. The constant voice nagging and saying how much I suck.

  Now I could focus on Michael.

THIS WAS LONG

SORRY FOR ALL THE FLUFF

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTREME ANGST

PREPARE YOURSELVES