The Mall

It's been a week since I first met Colby Brock. It's crazy how just a few days ago I was just a normal fan, and now I'm getting to do a collab with the guy! 

   I try to play it off an act cool, but who can fully do that when you have a cute guy like Colby texting you?

   We ended up not getting to watch the movie because when we got there we apparently caused a big enough " scene " for us to get kicked out. I mean, we were good, except for us having a popcorn fight. Who doesn't do that once in a while? We ended up not paying attention at the beginning either, since we were talking. Oh, and my phone went off, blaring the song " I like big butts. " It's the song I have set for Emily. Other than that though, we hadn't caused a                          " commotion " like the lady has described to the manager. 

   After he dropped me off, I received a text from him asking when we would meet for the collab we were supposed to do. By the end of the conversation, we had the date set for Sunday, so we had enough time to edit the video by Monday. 

   Colby and I had decided to go to the mall so we could discuss all the details. Since we had set the plan already, I didn't understand why he wanted to go to the mall. Emily swears up, down, and all around that it's because he likes me. I mean, I really hope he does, but I don't know. 

   It was already 1 pm, and we had decided to meet at 2:30 pm. For the whole day I procrastinated, so for my consequence I only had an hour to get ready since the mall is an half an hour drive away. 

   After getting ready, I left so I could be on time. 

~~~~~

   As I passed Hot Topic, I received a text from the one and only Colby Brock. 

~~~~~

   ( Texting )

C: I see you. 

S: Stalker much? Lol. 

C: Only for you babe. ;)

Did he seriously just call me babe? 

S: Where are you? 

C: Turn around. 

I turned around, yet I didn't see anyone except an old couple basically sticking their tongues down each others throats. Weird they say our generation is bad..

S: I don't see you. :(

C: Aww babe. Don't be sad. It because your not looking at me.   

S: Then where do I look?

C: At the plant. 

~~~~~

   I walked over to the plant and parted it down the middle. 

   " Jesus Colby! " I doubled over in laughter. 

   " Surprise! " Colby yelled, jumping out of the plant. I'm pretty sure half the mall were watching us now. 

   " Oh my god, Colby! I could've had a heart attack! " I yelled, gently pushing him. 

   " It's alright, as long as I'm the one who gave you the heart attack I'm sure your family and friends will understand. " 

   " Whatever. " I giggled.