~Chapter Four~

Scarlett’s P.O.V.

I had been standing in the middle of the devil’s trap for the past two hours, it was of course covered by a rug. I was starting to get impatient and I was rocking back and forth on my feet. I was the one who had to lure the demon into the trap, which shouldn’t be too difficult, but just in case, Sam was on the other side of the doors leading into the kitchen and Dean was hiding in a closet. I blew some hair out of my face, this was really boring. How can we even be sure that she’ll come back? I mean, she does want to kill us, but she could be anticipating a trap. Although, she did seem pretty inexperienced and cowardly, she ran away after I tackled her. A stronger demon would have stayed and tried to kill us. So maybe she’s not smart enough to anticipate a trap, but if she is truly a coward, then she won’t come back. So why am I standing here? Oh yeah, I messed up the other night, so now I have to fix it. A voice broke me from my thoughts, "Well, what a surprise," I turned to see the demon, "Well not really. I knew you would be waiting for me and I didn’t want to disappoint." She smirked and started to circle me, just on the edge of the trap, "Where are your friends? I rather liked the two young guys. Not too hard on the eyes, wouldn’t you agree?"

I smiled sarcastically, "Sorry, but I don’t converse with demon bitches."

Her eyes turned black, "Whatever. I was just trying to make some friendly conversation before I kill you."

I smirked, "I’m waiting."

She started to step toward me, "It’ll be painful."

I took a step back, "I’m sure it will be."

She kept moving forward, "Oh, it will be, don’t worry." I continued to move back and she continued to follow me. Soon she was in the middle of the devil’s trap. I smirked and she started to walk forward again, "What are you smirking about? You’re going to die and I’m going to-" She stopped talking when she reached the edge of the trap and couldn’t move forward.

I picked up the edge of the rug to reveal the red paint, "Aww, does this ruin your little plan? I am so sorry."

The demon looked pissed, but I continued to smirk Sam and Dean walked into the room, along with Bobby, "Good job, Scarlett. What do you say we exorcise this demon and get the hell out of town?"

The demon didn’t seem too happy with our plan, "NO! You can’t do that!"

We all turned to her and Dean smirked, "Well, seeing as you’re trapped and we’re not, we can do whatever we want." When Dean turned to us, he accidentally dropped the book that was in his hands.

Sam looked at him, "Nice job, Dean."

Dean rolled his eyes and picked the book up off the floor, "I just need to find the page." Now it was Sam’s turn to roll his eyes.

The demon, who had been watching intently, started to laugh at us, "Wow, you all are terrible hunters."

I looked at her, arms crossed over my chest, "Well then you must be a terrible demon to be caught by us." She stopped laughing and turned away from me. I looked back at Dean, who was still searching for the right page. We were gonna be here all night. I sighed and knocked the book out of his hand and walked over to the edge of the trap. Sam and Dean looked at me with faces of confusion and slight anger, well Dean looked slightly angry, Sam was just confused. I started to say the incantation to exorcise the demon. She started to scream and the black smoke left the body of the poor girl that it had possessed.