2

Tord's Pov

It was 12:30 am and I knew everyone was a sleep by now. I was wearing Tom's hoodie I decided to go make sure everyone was asleep so I went and checked Tom's room first. My eyes widened when I saw Tom sitting his bed with my hoodie in one hand and his other on his huge member I heard him moan. "M-mmmmh T-Tord~" I heard him moan my name I felt myself get hard just by hearing him.

Tom Pov

Once I was done I was about to get myself together when I noticed Tord standing on the door frame."I didn't give you permission to come in here, now did I Tord?". He looked at me and shook his head all flustered."Now I will have to punish you for coming in without my permission" I said smirking. He closed the door behind him and locked it he then walked towards my bed and layed down on it he moaned softly and purposely making me get hard I climes on top of him and ripped his pants and boxers off.

Tord's Pov

I blushes dark shades of red when Tom ripped my pants and boxers off he then took three fingers "suck on them commie" he ordered me. I did as I was told and started to suck on the three fingers. I then got the three fingers slippery and warm.

Tom's Pov

I slid a finger inside Tord's ass he let out a gasped I soon slid a second finger inside him earning small moans from him then I added the third finger to stretch him out a bit. I pulled out the fingers out of him and replaced "Tord this will hurt for a few seconds but then it's gonna feel good ,ok?" He nodded and I then slowly shove myself inside him and started thrusting he let out a yelp of pain and I stopped letting him adjust to my size. I waited for him for him to adjust to my size "m-move!" I started to thrust in and out of him earning loud and lustful moans from him. I kept thrusting deeper into him when I heard him moan louder then last time I knew I had found his sweet spot and I kept hitting dead on over and over making him moan loudly.

Tord's Pov

Tom kept on hitting my sweet spot and felt a knot in my stomach "T-Tom I'm g-gonna c-c-cum!!~" "m-me too"I heard him say he came inside of me and I followed right right after he pulled out and collapse ontop of me. He then layed next to me and hugged me tight he wrapped his arms and legs around me in a protective way. "I love you commie" he whispered in my ear "I love you too Jehovah's Witness" we both soon passed out and cluddleling(don't care if it's not a word) each other.

THE END!

523words

A/N:first time writing smut chapter sry if it sucks but I at least tried my best

Author kira--OUT!!