Story Time

Song above: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's.

YOU KNOW I'M OUT HERE CHANGING THE SONG FOR THIS ONE-SHOT EVER SINCE CHAPTER 13 ON TGGBB2. 

Description: The one where it's time for Declan's newborn baby sister to go to bed. But a newborn shouldn't have to go to sleep without a bedtime story beforehand, now should they?

~~~

"Once upon a time..."

~~~

There was a boy. For some reason, people were afraid of him. Didn't want to be near him.

A monster.

When in reality, they were the monsters. It was them making fun of him.

Bullying him.

He figured the reason as to why these people had the so called "right" to bully him. It was the same stupid reason.

Every time, every school, everybody.

Not one single soul had taken the time out of their day to help him. Not one.  He doesn't know how they found out each time, but they did.

No matter where he went, what he did, he could never run from the fact that his parents didn't want him.

It didn't bother him really. In fact, he was grateful for it. The boy was better now, with better parents. It made him...

Strong.

Kind.

And loyal.

If his biological parents didn't want him, then he would have never met his real family. That's right. No matter what anyone says, they will always be his family.

It wasn't just his mom and dad, though. The boy met someone- two people actually. They stood up for him. Went through similar tragedies. They were all so similar and God Bless for that. Although they were his two best friends, he considered them his family just as much as his adoptive parents. He could always relate to them. He never thought he would be able to find people that weren't cruel in this world, but he did. He finally found kind-hearted people.

His brothers.

Not that he would ever tell them that seeing as one is calm and collected whilst the other one is just a freaking doofus... He loves them so much though and no one knows how truly grateful he is for them.

Anyway, they've been through a lot together since then. They all transferred to a new school together, they were doing okay. Well, that's putting aside the business they had to attend... But that's beside the point!

They just felt as if this school was different than all the rest.

It wasn't.

There was this girl that in the boy's mind, looked normal. Just a person like everyone else. But she stood out. Apparently, no one else other than the three boys saw that in her. Sad world they live in.

Scratch that, she wasn't normal.

She was far greater than that.

When he had first met her, it was completely at random but he is still grateful to this day for it. She was strong, brave, and she probably had the ability to beat everyone and overcome anything that was thrown at her. But there was something wrong. He thought that people were just underestimating her. He was right. But it wasn't just that.