the twins pt.1

so this is a story I wrote in my free time because I can also I think it's pretty short but yeah I'm sorry about that any the whoo let's get on with the feels let's go!

Have you ever felt useless because you always had someone to defend and protect you no matter the situation? why you ask? well the reason was because you were weak and couldn't stand up against the person of pure evil that caused that person you once cared for and yourself immense pain. That person would always be the only person who ever seemed to care when nobody else would. This person was important and dear to me my older brother and figure I could count on but sooner or later he...left. He left me alone with someone so cruel and evil as he and we were supposed to call her "mother"...that is what she was to us I suppose. But why would we call her that when all she did was torture us me especially. Our house was a prison of my own almost like hell or maybe it was hell what would I know. Comparing my point of view to my brothers it was hell he could go out and enjoy the sun and see the skies but then again it was only like that for him not always only on some days. Our "mother" would time and time again pass out probably and most likely because of how intoxicated she could get when drinking. after being intoxicated and done with everything she would yell and become upset with us, more pointedly towards me most likely because I was the weaker twin. She would accuse me various times of talking back when in reality it was just me running away from her presence while tears speed down my face. while I entered our room. 'our' being my brother, Saeyoung, and I. She would enter your room a few seconds after me furious and began dragging my sobbing form by the red hair that laid upon my head. those hairs beginning to turn a powder white. As she was dragging me our destination being the kitchen became clear and she began grabbing a rope and a shackle with its chain. With this she would use both to to my foot the fridge and would explain that if I were to try to escape or even eat anything, there would be consequences with this action. This usually lasted days sometimes weeks. This causing my already weak form to become worse and make me frailer than ever, so I the anger towards that insufferable woman to grow.

very shot and that somewhat cliffhanger sucked but this is only part one. also I have been busy watching a ton of k dramas so yeah. I'll write the rest later~
EOMMACHAN out~~~

 I'll write the rest later~EOMMACHAN out~~~

p.s. have a mini yoongi!lololololol