Chapter 2

Kims pov

"I like Sam" I said and Andrea kept staring at me with a suprised look on her face

"You like Sam? Really? " She said and I could hear the excitement in her voice. I nodded and smiled

"My bby likes someone omg Im so-" she was basically screaming so I had to cut her off

"SHHH Andrea dont tell anyone especially Kian he's gonna kill me if he finds out "

"Why Kimmy he is gonna be happy for you "

"No Andrea just please dont tell him please im gonna tell him when the time is right "

"Ok ok " Andrea said and hugged me "but you better watch out because Sam is a player"

"Okay mom" She laughed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside "Now lets eat something "

When we got to the table covered with food I took a plate and put a hamburger on my plate and ate. After we were done eating we put our plates into the dishwasher and went outside to find the guys.

When we got in to the living room the guys and Kendall were there. Then I saw Kendall sitting in Sams lap. She's driving me crazy.

I seat next to Kian and Jc. We were talking, laughing and just having fun.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"  We all heard Trevor yell from the other side of the room.

"Ok who wants to go first" Jc asked and Connor raised his hand and yelled

"Me me me ! Umm okay.. so Jc truth or dare"

"Dare " Jc sayd

" I dare you to go in the closet with Kim " Jc stud up and so did I. We walked into the closet and I was freaking out because I'm claustrophobic

" See you in 5 minutes '' Connor sayd and shut the door.

After a few seconds of akward silence Jc started talking

" Umm... Kim I need to tell you something " Jc mumbled

"What?" I asked confused

"I like you Kim. A lot " I didn't knew what to say.

After a few seconds I felt a hot and minty breath near my face and then I felt Jc's lips on mine. I was shocked. I instantly pulled away.I didn't liked the kiss I mean he is a good kisser but I didn't felt any fireworks, nothing. I walked out of the closet and everybody was looking at me. When I looked at Andrea,Jenn and the rest of the guys and when I was about to look at Sam. Great. He was making out with Kendall.Awsome.

"I hasn't been 5 minutes Kimmy get back there " Kian said and I just went to the sofa and took my bag and started walking to the door

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING " I heard Adrea yell and I heard her walking towards me

"HOME " I yelled and walked out of the house and started walking home.

-------

I looked at my phone I had about 10 messages from Kian,15 from Andrea and a few from other guys. I didn't bother to read them so I just put my phone back in my bag.

After a few minutes of walking I saw someone walking towards me.It was a guy. I guy I never wanted to see again.

Hiii I hope you liked this cahpter

Ilysm guys and thank you for

reading <3 And please Vote

xoxo

Nina