Luke and blood

" It was nothing" Godric quickly answered my silent question. I nodded about to walk away when I felt a hand wrap around my wirst. I instantly reacted and faught it untill I was pulled into a hold so I was surrounded by this warmth and tingleing feeling before it stopped. I opened my eyes not realiseing that I had shut them.

" What did you do!" I said accusingly. I heard a sigh before I felt his mouth come close to my ear making me shiver.

" That was out connection being formed" He whispered in my ear making me go soft for of all of 5 seconds before I pushed myself out of his arms when he let me.

" Me and you won't mix vampire" I said and he slightly whinced at the vampire as I didn't use his name.

" Not all vampires are the same"Godric said going to explain when there was a bang and the front door opened. I turned towards the entrance to see a boy.

" My name is Luke Mcdonal, I'm from the fellowship of the sun and here is a message from Rev. Steve Newlin" Luke said. He then opened his jacket and trapped to his chest was a bomb, before anyone could react the bomb went off.  I flew backwards with a mass ontop of me hitting the floor. I blood going my face from my nose, my head and from the cuts on my face. My leg was broken for sure and maybe my left hip bone.

I slowliy began to pass out and my last thought if Sookie and Jason were okay.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I slowly began to wake up to what I believe was only a few minutes later and heard sounds of clutter and sounds of pain. I began to assess the extent of my inhuries. I was losing far to much blood and I knew I didn't have much time left. I closed my eyes and waited for the end but that was when I heard the sounds of clutter being moved. After a minutes the noise stopped.

" Bella!" I heard and I knew that was Jason and Sookie. I didn't open my eyes, I was going to die I don't want there pain filled faces to be the thing I see before I die.

" Shes going to die Godric, leave her"I heard Eric.

" No..Eric please!"I heard Sookie sob.

" Eric, I can't shes my mate" I heard Godric very near me. They carried on talking but I begining to go faint again. I was suddenly lifted and I groaned out in pain my eyes flew open.I grunted again and held whoevers arms were around me tighting to them into a breaking hold from the pain.

"Bella listen to me, Godric's going to give you his blood" Sookie came to kneel next to me as I was layed on the floor.

"....No...soo..kie" I just about go out.

" Bella your going to die!" Sookie's voice went panicky.

" ...s..s..o.. b..e....i..t" I said. I closed my eyes welcoming the darkness when I felt a wrist being forced into my mouth. My eyes flew open as well as my arms flying up to try and pull the wirst away. I made noise of protest.

" Shhhhh, just swallow" Godric held me stroking my hair as I began to swallow not being able to breath. After about 3 mouth fulls I pushed Godric' wirst away not being able to breath. I took in a deep and sharp breath coughing, I tried to roll away but I was being held tightlly in Godric's embrace.

" Lemmego" I mumbled even though it felt right being there, He numbed some of the pain.

" Shhh, Bella" I heard but wasn't sure who it was, but I had a suspicion it was Godric. That was my last thought before I passed out.