~INTRODUCTION~

Reina Sanchez has never known what it's like to be happy. From her father dying when she was six to her mother dying two years after down to the daily torments of her guardian and her son. She's always been sad and alone but that was all before she met the caring and painstakingly handsome Aiden Baxter.

Aiden Baxter is the twenty-six year old CEO of Baxter Enterprises. He's got the looks, the body, the wit and the charm that can sway any and every girl. Along with his twin brother, his wildlife has no bounds but his entire world comes crashing down on him when he catches his girlfriend of four years cheating on him. He promises himself then never to love again but when he meets Reina, he knows that promise is going straight down to hell.

When Aiden and Reina meet, sparks fly but will Aiden be able to free Reina from her devilish housemates and make her happy? And will Reina be able to let Aiden break down her walls?
Read to find out.

~•~•~

WARNING: This story contains sexual scenes and explicit language. It may not be appropriate for all readers so, read at your own risk.

NOTE: All characters, location names (most), building names, properties used and names assigned are all fictional and imaginary. Any resemblance to any location, person, group of people, property, etc. is purely coincidental and definitely not intentional.

DISCLAIMER: This story is owned by the author and the author alone. Do not try to plagiarize or copy this story in any form or way. Failure to adhere to this will invoke major consequences.

Copyright © 2020 Saving Reina .
----All Rights Reserved----

Enjoy!