•Chapter 3•

----Aiden's P.O.V----

I sat there for about thirty minutes and there was still no sign of Reina or her friend. I was still fighting the urge to walk in there and find out what the hell was happening. Two guys came out to replace them and the guy at the counter had been giving me looks, wondering why I was still there.

I sighed and got up to leave. Placing five dollars on the counter, I gave the guy a slight nod, took my stuff and walked out. The day definitely didn't go as planned and I was upset and irritated.

The drive back to the house was longer than it should've been. I ended up pulling over once, trying to work out what happened with Reina but I just couldn't understand. I walked into the lobby of the apartment building and gave the man behind the desk a short greeting before I entered the elevator.

As I stepped into the penthouse, I groaned when I heard people moaning. Walking further through the small hallway, I'm met with my brother sucking face with some girl on the couch, both half naked. I crinkled my nose and coughed loudly, bringing both of them out of their trance.

"Did you have to interrupt? You could've walked straight into your room," Kaiden said with a slightly annoyed look on his face. I sat down on the other couch and placed the leather bag on the center table.

I glared at the girl as her sultry eyes roamed my body and said, "You can leave now."

"I haven't gotten my money," she stated. I took out money from my wallet without even counting it and threw it at her.

"Get the fuck out."

She quickly scrambled around, picking up the money and her clothes from the floor. She leaned over and gave now clothed Kaiden a flirty smile and a very heated kiss that would rather have not seen before she walked away.

"Dude, what the fuck is your problem? Didn't you see I was busy?" He glared at me and I shut my eyes, running a hand over my face.

"Look, man, I'm not doing this shit with you. You can't just bring fucking hookers over here and get it on on the freaking couch. That's insanely inappropriate." I voiced, my anger very much evident.

"And who the hell are you to tell me what's inappropriate and what's not?" He retorted. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't get anything out. Instead, I ran my hand over my face again and huff.

"Why do I feel like this is more than just me bringing a hooker over?" He stared at me, pointedly as if he's trying to read me. I stared back and for about five seconds, there was a mini stare-off. After a few seconds, I crack and let out a huge sigh.

"Fine. There's this girl I met a few weeks ago. Her name's Reina and-"

"Oh, what a sexy name." He smirked, cutting me off. This time, I was the one glaring but the small chuckle he let out let me know that he wasn't fazed at all.

"As I was saying," I continued, rolling my eyes. "I met her and now I cannot, for the life of me, stop thinking about her. Like, she's literally on my mind twenty-four, seven and it's so fucking stupid because we've only actually met twice and she doesn't even seem interested in me but maybe she is and she's hiding it or whatever because there's something weird going on at her workplace but then-"