Escaping the Citadel

"Alright Alright, get off of me" Rick said in a cheerful tone. I smiled at him. Moments like this were so rare in Ricks life and mine so I wanted to cherish every second of it.

"So whats the plan" I said getting a bit more serious.

" uhhh. we can....wing it? I don't do plans" Rick said taking a sip form his canten.

"you want to wing it in the secret base of the smartest human being in the universe?" I said crossing my arms. Rick looked at me right in the eye he leaned real close and whispered

"Hell Fucking Yeah" He kicked down the door grabbed my hand and ran.

"EUragAHHHHHHH FUCK YOU GUYS!!" He yelled as we ran out I was struggling to keep up with him and with all the other Ricks firing at us it was a mess. Rick pushed a button on his shoes and it propelled us up, I grabbed his portal gun from his jeans and shot us one to fly into. We crashed landed on a planet and tumbled on the ground.

"*breathe* Well *breathe* that was wild" I said laying on my back gasping for air.

"Come on it aint over yet!" Rick said picking me up off the floor.

"What?!"

"The citadel will do whatever it takes to get their hands on you, you are a threat and a weakness to the Ricks" He said angrily grabbing my upper arm and walking.

"im harmless as a fly" I mumbled.

"You once burned down an orphanage just for fun" Rick grunted

"IT was not for fun! I was paid to do it, and by whom you may ask? OH that's right YOU!!" I said pulling my arm away. This was why we separated before, we were co dependent on each other. We were each others poison, the one thing we couldn't live without.

I was Ricks addiction and He was mine

"Omg! Would you listen to me for once in your god damn life! You are not FUCKING safe here. LETS GO" Rick pleaded tilting his head down at me as I pouted.

"Since when do you care about my safety?!" I yelled.

"SINCE I ALMOST LOST YOU IN MY FUCKING GARAGE" Rick yelled out of breathe. It got quiet, you could hear the grass blades move. The slight movement of Ricks puffy blue hair was now apparent as it blew in the wind and we just stared at each other.

"....rick"

"Don't....just don't" He said and turned his back to me. 

I heard a portal open behind us. The other Ricks were here. Rick opened a portal and shoved me in without saying a word. We arrived back at the garage. He put his portal gun on lock down so that the other Ricks couldn't track us. Rick was a mess of emotion he chugged his beer and sat rubbing his temples.

"hey, um I should leave for good this time.... so...thank you" I said. I began to walk for the garage door. 

Rick got up I thought to open the door for me but oh. oh I was so wrong.

"Were do you think your going." Rick said. He pinned my hands up above my head and pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck. I began to squirm and close my legs but Rick opened them with his own leg propping me up between them. Ricks hands traveled my body measuring every inch. He grabed my ass and then gave me a devilish grin. He gently kissed my lips and let me go.

"Now if I ever fucking see you again- I cut him off

"You'll kill me? yeah ive heard" I said.

 I walked out of the garage in hopes of never seeing this man again. Rick shut down the house. why? hmm. He must really want me out. Oh well time to get off this miserable planet, just have to get my portal gun.....

"RICK YOU BLUE HAIRED ASS, OPEN UP!!!"  So that's why he grabbed my ass and smiled.