chapter 4

No ones POV

After 4 weeks 'boss' was found and taken into custody, Sans, although shaken, appeared to be fine. But one day...

The skeleton knocked on the bartenders door, head bowed and shaking.

Grillbys POV

I heard something knocking on my door while I was cleaning, I opned the door to see Sans standing at my door, shaking. He had been crying.

'sans... whats-'  I saw something red soaking his right arms sleeve.

"Grillby... their back..." he hid the leaking arm, looking up, his eyes full of fear

'wh-' I started

"their not covered in dust... Grillby their not doing a-" He colasped onto the ground.

Freaking out I picked him up and brought him inside, before calling the first person that came to mind, his brother.

"Nyhehe! who has called the great papyrus?"

'uh... Grillby.'

"nyeh? why?"

'Sans'.

Next thing I knew Papyrus had burst open my door with undyne, a human in tow. Ignoring the human I pointed where sans laid, Papyrus looked at his leaking arm before sighing.

"nyeh, good it just reopend" Papyrus picked up his brother "Thank you for alarming us!". I gave him a thumbs up before they left. The human stayed behind and looked at me.

"Grillby, just so you know, Jellybean was talking about me before he passed out." They grinned "don't make me mad."

And like that, no one but me was in the house.