Epilogue

Summer and Ethan have been married for 4 years now and they are have a two years old boy Carter Grant Dolan and now Summer is pregnant with twins one is a boy and one is a girl!

Lilia and Cameron have been married for six years and they have three kids! One is girl she's four years old and they named her Mary Jane Madison Dallas and a boy who is 2 years old and they named him Alexander Micheal Dallas, and another girl who is one years old named Hannah Marie Dallas.

Autumn and Kian are in a relationship now and are raising Aiden amazingly he's now five years old and she wants more kids but wants to be married first.

Maya and Grayson have gotten married and have been married for 2 years and they're still waiting to have children.

Bella and Nash are married now and have three kids already! They have two boys and one girl on the way. They named the oldest boy who is three Holdon Loud Grier and the younger one is one his name is Andrew Lincoln Grier.

Katie and Hayes have been together for 5 years now and aren't married yet.

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying this series because it's not done quite yet:) I'm making Social Media 3!!! You guys really seem to be enjoying this series and I'm so happy you are and I'm loving the feedback, reads, and votes on these books! I love you all so much thank you for all the support!

Bad news: I just started hell... *coughs* sorry I meant school... I get super busy around school time not just because it's school and I get homework but I basically do sports all seasons. I do volleyball in fall and I already have games in September then I get a little break then it's winter time and I do basketball till spring then I get a break then in spring it's track season so I don't know when I'll be able to update on my third book really but I'll try my hardest hope you understand :)