2.

A n a l e i g h

"Fuck my life, I'm pretty sure I failed my medical exam." Skyler groans as she lands face first into her leopard print pillow. She's been saying how she couldn't concentrate due to the numerous craps and the constant waterfalls. If you know what I mean. "My daddy's going to kill me." She huffs, stuffing a bathing suit into her suitcase. "-But at least I'll die happily on a beach."

"Relax, you most likely did fine." I chuckle tossing in a few pairs of shorts. We're currently packing going to head straight to Beach house first thing in the morning. I honestly can't wait, I miss the blissful breeze and the salty water, I also could use a tan mines not as Sun-kissed.

"Eh, who knows. How do you think you did?" She asks placing her stuffed animal Millie in the suitcase. I think I did pretty well, from the countless studying, and sleepless nights I'm sure I'm alright. "I think I did pretty well to be honest." 

"Ugh you're such a nerd." She groans.

"Its called studying." I chuckle, she mumbles something about her studying before grabbing her phone. She so didn't study but its all good she's honestly really smart. I finish tucking away some of my tank-tops, and crop-tops that I recently got from Pacsun I swear they have the cutest clothes, and finish placing my essentials, and underwear, along with some tanning lotion.

"Hey, Blake and Thomas wanna know if you're up for some Chinese?" Skyler asks zipping up her suit case, Blake's her supposed "friend" that she constantly sleeps with, and well Thomas he's had a crush on me I know that for a fact because she's constantly trying to hook us up.

"Um, I'm not that hungry to be honest." I lie, I'm actually starving. I haven't ate since that muffin this morning.

"Oh stop lying you are and you're going. You're gunna have to get used to it because they're coming too. So, suck it up and go shower." She states, I know she's right but I can't get over Luke I still miss him. But I can't avoid Thomas any longer he'll be staying at the beach house.

"Fine." I huff, getting up and grabbing my towel. "But I'm not dressing up." I mumble, hearing a yeah you are form Skyler.

--

"How's your Orange Chicken?" Thomas asks as his green eyes meet mine, taking a bite of his Stir Fry. He's very attractive in can tell you that Blonde hair, piercing green eyes, strong jaw structure, muscular body. But I don't feel any sort of connection with him.

"Its fine, how your food?" I take a sip of my water, watching Skyler as she's in her own little conversation with Blake. They seem more than friends to me but they hate to admit it.

"Its pretty tasty although I think I found a hair." He jokes, moving his fork around in search of a "hair". The good thing about Thomas is he's so sweet, and respectful, and has a sense of humor.

"You're such a liar." I chuckle, using my fork in search of a hair through his plate. He looks into my eyes, sending me a small smile as his eyes meet my lips, which I reluctantly look away, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Hey love birds, lets go we have a big day tomorrow." Blake says, causing Thomas to smile. I look away from them both sticking my leftover into a to go carton.

I miss Luke.

-

"Are you sure you got everything?" I ask Skyler as we pile into the car, she misplaces things all the time. She's just found her phone, we looked for two hours just to find it and it was in her back pocket. She nearly had a heart attack.